I'm back!

bradboyd80

:
'12 Velocity Red MS3
Took a bit of an extended break from the Mazda life to try my luck with a WRX. Well, after a year of hassle, I decided to dump it; and find myself back in a 2012 VR MS3. Gotta say I am pleasantly surprised with the subtle tweaks from the '11 to '12.

Last edited:
Nice to have you back. Not to be a stickler for details but the 2012 would be velocity red, true red was the gen1s. A much nicer color in my opinion and if the 2012's came in that red, i would own it. lol Do you plan on modding the new speed?

You're right. My bad. I had a gen1 true red, so I reverted to my old habits. LOL.

I still have a CAI sitting around from the previous one I had. But I'm not quite ready to put it on. I want to go for handling first this time around. A RMM, shifter bushings, coilovers, and sway bar. Then perhaps a TMI, SRI, exhaust and tune. Nothing fancy, just want decent power and solid handling.

true. I have an RMM inserts, short shift plate and bushings, intake, internals(TBI) and an AP. Want to switch focus to handling as i have gotten hooked on autox. Definitely need to get a rear sway and some wider tires.

Did you do the internals yourself? I'm looking hard at the autotech internals. I heard the rear sway makes a world of difference.

Back