i want to put this bumper on my p5

Looks like it's one of those mass produced aftermarket OEM type bumpers, the ones alot of body shops use. It would fit, but your upper grill won't match, and you may have to get different inner wheel wells too, because I don't think the sedan bumper sits as low as the P5 bumper.

I wouldn't cheap out on something like a bumper. Bumpers are so picky for fitment. If you feel like risking a headache or two with things lining up, go for it. Otherwise, I'd go OEM if that's the quality you are looking for. Keep an eye on the for sale forums here too. You may be able to snag an OEM Mazdaspeed bumper that's pretty much the same thing. P5s with 03.5 MSP bumpers look hot.

i picked up my OEM front bumper from the stealership and costed me $330 and some change...

not sure if you wanna stay stock or not but you can get a front kit for cheaper... oh and lets not forget that is going to cost anywhere from $100-$250 to paint

LMAO, don't get that...
Me neither but.............some sedan owner who switched up to a P5 or MSP bumper is bound to have their oem laying around for cheap oem fit & would also probably have the grill & fender liners to go with it. It's his car blah blah blah......

i picked up my OEM front bumper from the stealership and costed me $330 and some change...

not sure if you wanna stay stock or not but you can get a front kit for cheaper... oh and lets not forget that is going to cost anywhere from $100-$250 to paint

i wanted to stay stock, now that stealership bumper.. was that painted for 330?

there are quite a few part outs going on the forum right now in the For Sale section.

See about picking a bumper off those guys up.

Back