$$$$$I need upper and lower timing belt cover $$$$

M2P503

:
2003 Mazda Protege5
Hey every one i need an upper and lower timing belt cover because mine is shot the holes where the bolts go in are broken so now the water pump Belt hits the Timing belt Cover and its made the Gash mark on the side it looks really bad. Let me know how much you want for it. Or ill make you an offer.

You should go to the dealer for them, they aren't cheap though. I bought an aftermarket set off of rockauto and it was not very good quality and lasted a few months, and the lower cover didn't even fit because the timing mark was too close to the timing teeth on the crank pulley and it wouldn't clear. I used the upper cover but it cracked like the original one did, now I have new Mazda OEM covers upper and lower.

I highly recommend onlinemazdaparts.com, always fast shipping and have never had an issue.

You should go to the dealer for them, they aren't cheap though. I bought an aftermarket set off of rockauto and it was not very good quality and lasted a few months, and the lower cover didn't even fit because the timing mark was too close to the timing teeth on the crank pulley and it wouldn't clear. I used the upper cover but it cracked like the original one did, now I have new Mazda OEM covers upper and lower.

I highly recommend onlinemazdaparts.com, always fast shipping and have never had an issue.

Hello Ryan and thanks Again for your Help man. Im getting my timing Belt and water pump done tomorrow and the problem here is when they take it off and put it back on the Alternator belt is going to Rub against the Cover long story but the Bolt Holes are ripped off the Cover. SOS! Ill let you know how this Job Goes tomorrow after its done. Thanks Again Man

Pretty much any original covers are going to be ate up just like yours, so buying new is probably the best option.

I'd agree that the new ones will be in the best shape - but I have an entire FSDE that I'm doing nothing with. You want those covers - I'll take them off and send them to you.

Make an offer.

I'd agree that the new ones will be in the best shape - but I have an entire FSDE that I'm doing nothing with. You want those covers - I'll take them off and send them to you.

Make an offer.
Thanks man i appreciate it but my Cars already in the Mechanic Shop and as we both know that part is really hard to find and i would need it by monday morning so there most likely going to find a new one and i know they cost like 55 to 60 bucks but for some reason i think even my local mechanic is going to have a hard time finding that part because it's really hard to find. I just dont think that you would have i there on time and UPS and FEd EX are REALLY REALLY LAME LIKE THAT! They dont deliver on weekends. If you were local id buy it off you in a heartbeat!
Can you send me pics at least? Thanks man

use a couple washers on the bolts for now til you can get new covers

Thanks Man but unfortunately there's nothing for the Washer to line up against because it's that bad. I think a wet paper towel with a brick in the middle could hold better than these lol!

Somebody Remove the Smith and Wesson ad.

Dude some body take that Emo Smith and Wesson ad down that's promoting the Gun its really bad its totally influencing people to buy a gun and shoot somebody dead! No body need's to see that crap there's to much violence in this world! (flame2)

People Get Shot and killed everyday by guns what are you talking about? Its on the News all of the time especially during bank Robberies.

Back