I Need To Find This Part!!!!!!

speed1016

Contributor
:
mazdaspeed Protege 03
Im trying to find the part that the oil pan bolts to. This goes the length of the block and over to the bell housing. I dont want to order it through mazda cause its 400 bucks!! The only differance in the reg. protege and ours is the oil line for the turbo. I need this to complete my motor and have my car running by thanksgiving. Maybe someones knows where I can get one for cheaper?
PLEASE HELP (help) (drive)

Ive never looked closely at the part your talking about but I do know what part your talking about. Is there some sort of machined flat on it that the regular Protege motor doesnt have? If theres no machined flat, just drill and tap it yourself.

contact Chris at SPD Racing.
he has most of the parts for proteges.

How can I contact him and what is the right name for the part Im looking for? The problem is that I cant find one off of a regular protege unless I go to the dealer. I dont think itll be a problem for a machine shop to make the inlet thing for the oil to the turbo. Thanks for the help guys.

speed1016 said:
How can I contact him and what is the right name for the part Im looking for? The problem is that I cant find one off of a regular protege unless I go to the dealer. I dont think itll be a problem for a machine shop to make the inlet thing for the oil to the turbo. Thanks for the help guys.
his name on the forum is FC3sBoy
PM him.

Back