I Need Help Fast!!!!

4Rings

Ok I need to buy a car in two weeks, After searching forever I came across the Mazda MP3. I really like how it looks alot, the only problem is the arent any for sale! I live in California and Iam will to travel out of state to get one the only problem is I cant find one at all. Cars.com doesnt even have a section for mp3. If not the mp3 are the any protege's that have the same apperence(fog light bumber and tail wing) stock? I need help fast

do a search for a mazdaspeed. There is afew forsale on this board. Do a search on this board thats a good start. good luck

There's a MP3 for sale at a car dealer here in GA, I can PM you the info if needed.
There's also someone else with a 2003.5 Mazdaspeed that might possibly sell it.

All MP3, and MSP, came with manual transmissions. That is why I used it as a search criteria.

The same tricks work for autotrader search. It doesn't return only MP3 all the time but it does cut down the entries that you need to look through.

Last edited:
I was in a similar situation January of last year. I knew I wanted an MP3 and I bought one the day after my tranny died on my last car.

I will look around and see if I can't locate one for you.

I bought mine from a member on the forum. I say look in the for sale section, you may get lucky.

Back