I miss this place sometimes.

Blackrose

:
2007 Subaru Legacy GT 2006 Evo IX
Just like the title says. I miss my MSP and MX-5 and hanging out with you guys doing stupid s***. I wonder what ever happened to my old Mazdas. Does the Mazda Team still hang out? Oh well... its been a ruff year and I guess I could use some nostalgia.

Damn... this place is dead? Oh well. I was planning a turbo swap in my LGT in the next couple weeks. Was seeing if anyone in the area wanted to participate. Planning on tearing down the engine some and inspecting the rotating assembly. Gonna be a big job and a good learning experience for anyone who has never seen/been part of this kind of work. Plus a couple extra hand and eyes never hurt. My buddy might also be SCing his RSX at the same time in the same garage. I know they are not mazda made cars but I'm sure someone can take something from being there. Just throwing it out there.

Plus my buddy and I are both better then most professional chefs at cooking so we are planning on firing up the smoker and BBQ!!

Cheers

Last edited:
yeah this place has pretty much died .. i havent seen any mazda guys in a few years...i ran into anna a while back at a cubs game. but i also miss all the fun we had

Its too bad nothing goes on anymore. Good group of guys and girls. Maybe there will be a reunion party one of these days LOL.

yeah this place has pretty much died .. i havent seen any mazda guys in a few years...i ran into anna a while back at a cubs game. but i also miss all the fun we had

IMHO the car scene has pretty much died the last few years, but then again, I've been a little busy raising twins and working. I haven't been to a meet in forever either!

yeah i dont think its died. we have just gotten older and different priorities. my buddy is on another forum. jdmchicago. and their monthly meets have hundreds of cars that turn out. and im still wishing someone would make things for my car lol... cant get into the scene if there is nothing to fun to buy

Yeah I'm on JDMChicago and I went to a FNL meet last year or the year before, can't remember. meh

Yeah I hang out with some Evo guys. Good group. Just seems like the Mazda world died off a bit. Still like the company and they seem to be doing well and making good cars. Just seems like the "cult culture" for them died off.

I miss this place too. I also miss life before kids. With that said my G37x sedan has been amazing to drive for the past few years and I just figured out how to turn off the AWD so for the past 3 days all 360 horses have been going straight to the rear..... I'll need tires very soon

Back