I know some of you have bought those ECSTA tires

whitey4311

:
MS3 GT Black Mica w/nav
So what do think of them by now vs a better tire in a sub $200 price range?

I am pretty set on the BFG tires but figure if the Kumhos are good enough I can save a few bucks. The BFG's are onyl $50 more per tire so if its the difference of quality and performance then I would rather spend the extra few bucks on something good the first time around.

I have a set on ,y P5's for some time. SPT's, great tire for the price. Wears very well also. Plan to put a set on the Miata when the originals wear out

Sounds good guys, thanks a bunch.

Looks like I will save the money and try them out. This is a daily driver and since my lat speeding ticket I have been driving like a b**** any way, lol.

As long as the tires handle well enough and wear pretty good I will be happy. The other major thing is that its one of the few tires that is the exact size as stock so I dont have to try and stretch a 225 tire on the rim or anything like that.

Dealer has these tires for my car at $110 each so that wont be a bad deal and seems about the right price based on tirerack.com ect.

Yea, the Kumhos are awesome. I think you can spend 200 bucks one something better

Yea, the Kumhos are awesome. I think you can spend 200 bucks one something better

Something better as in different not a better tire, right?

As a matter of fact I have been waiting to get my car to the body shop for some ass jockey sho decided I shouldnt have something nicer then them and kicked or punched my fender 3 times. My deductiable is $200 so there you go.

I am pretty pissed about it and cant pay for it right at the moment since work is slow after the holidays combned with money spent during the hoildays as well. Been a month now that I have to look at it and its pissing me off by the day.

Latest posts

Back