I just saw a mazda 6 advert on the telly

mp3moose

:
mp3 and elise
I can't believe they are advertising for them already.....at this rate the 6 will be out before everybody has their MSPs.

Woah, I just saw that commercial of the 6 spinning around in the desert while I was writing this....Go mazda!

Anybody on this site thinking about getting a 6?

Cheers

Yeah, during the Simpsons tonight I saw the same 2 6 comercials like 4 times apiece. Good to see Mazda will be advertising alot this go round.

I saw them too and i was like

HOLY s*** THAT WAS THE SHITTTTTT.. i loved the one that started inside teh tach gauge ... it reminded me of Gone in 60 Seconds in the beggining .. but I was soo flustered since i could not call any one that is into mazdas like me and all of us

Re: I saw them too and i was like

MP5Raycer said:
HOLY s*** THAT WAS THE SHITTTTTT.. i loved the one that started inside teh tach gauge ... it reminded me of Gone in 60 Seconds in the beggining .. but I was soo flustered since i could not call any one that is into mazdas like me and all of us
(bow)

Word. If i watch it on my comptuer (with my TV Tuner card), maybe I'll record a video of it for the folks who haven't seen it.

my plan is get the MSP and drive it for a year or two then get a mazda 6 hatchback with a turbo when it comes out.

are they bringing the wagon over? i read this japanese wagon magazine and like everyone has one...damn...they are so pretty!

I've seen both, very spiffy. Although it would be nice if they showed the whole car but they are giving suspense so it's good.

Kooldino, PLEASE DO!!! Record all the Mazda ads, I need them! (I've got the MP5 one(not the one with the seat belt figure moving, I need that one), the Rotary one(thanks to someone on here), and the MPV one with the soul of a sports car deal. I've got a ton of others, but I need the 2 6 ads and that MP5 ad with the seatbelt light). It would be a great thing.

Back