i bout a rebuilt mazda with out knowing what can i do!??

djchino

I KNOW I KNOW YOU PROBABLY THINK! WHY WOULD YOU BUY A REBUILT CAR!????? WELL I DID NOT KNOW IT WAS REBUILT IT LOOKS LIKE NEW ITS A 2007 MAZDA WITH 50,000 MILES SO FOR ME IT WAS GREATE BUT NOW THAT I WHEN TO CAR FAX AND CHEKED IT IT SAID THAT IT WAS A REBUILT AND THAT IT WAS IN A MAJOR ACCIDENT!!!! SO I WAS LIKE WHATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW I FELT! SO I CHEKED MY BILL OF SELL AND IT DOSENT STATE THAT IS A REBUILT AND THE PREOWNED DEALER DID NEVER TELL ME IT WAS A REBUILT!! SO I WHEN TO THE PLACE AND THE GUY WAS LIKE OK I WILL LOWER YOUR CAR 1500 DOLLLARS SO I TOLD HIM I WAS GOING TO THINK ABOUT AND COME BACK! SO SINCE HE LOWERD MY PRICE THAT MEANS HE KNOW HE DID WRONG AND HE CANN GET IN TRUBLE.. HE EVEN APOLIGISED FOR NOT TELLING ME! AND SAID THAT IF I WANTED I COULD GIVE HIM THE CAR BACK AND ONLY PAY FOR THE MONTHS I HAD IT (6) LIKE A RENTED CAR!!! UGHH! BUT CHECK THIS OUT HE VALUED MY CAR AS A KBLUE IN EXELENT CONDITION!http://www.kbb.com/KBB/UsedCars/Pri...4237|0|0|&Condition=Excellent&QuizConditions=

I CANT BELIVE THAT IM PAYING 11,000 DOLLARS FOR A REBUILT CAR HELP WHAT CAN I DO!

That sucks, I would be pissed too. My 07 Mz3 hatch was rear ended two weeks after I bought the car, at only 800 miles. I was so pissed, I felt like the guy who hit it should have boughten me a new car. On a side note, why didn't you run a carfax on it before you baught it? What prompted you to run one this long after you baught it? You probably don't have much of a choice since you have had the car for so long already, your 6 months of rental payments will probably be like your regular car payments. You may loose more if you return it than if you just keep it and drive it, as long as there isn't anything wrong with the car.

Good luck

yeah man i have desided to keep the car i have worked something out with the guy and well im going to be able to return my car when ever i want and get any other one from him and just keep making payments the car was just in a bumper to bumper crash but the person that had it did not want the car anymore they wanted a new one from the insurance so they just send it to coopart the auction place!

get a lawyer and stop letting a rat in a suit dictate the outcome.

+1 tell him your hiring a lawyer and are gonna sue him for all he's worth....watch how quickly his attitude will change and he gives you your money back....

if he doesnt...well then sue him for all hes worth lol

i don't think you can really "sue him for all he's worth." Sure it's wrong and immoral that he didn't tell you, but at the same time it was the OP's dumb ass that didn't run the VIN before dropping $11k on a car.

Back