HP/WHP Output of these parts on FS-DE engine

Replica said:
I'd be suprized if you saw 120whp...

Aw, come on Replica. Im already there, and I dont have any cams/pistons/rods/headwork done. By god I better see more than 120 whp when I get engines swapped out, or you are going to hear me screaming all the way wherever you live. :)

it'd be a tossup cause I think the only people that made their things really public have been like scorch and twilight. I'd have to say a tossup between, scorch(when he's done), spicymc, twilight, topher was up there(but I beleive he put most of his car back to stock), and installshield. I might be forgetting 1 or 2 people

according to twilights sig it says 126.6...mods are lookin great. i hope to catch up to u guys sometime this summer. by then u guys will have more stuff. lol.

im 11.5:1 at .30 over ,7 angle ,street cam full exhaust, intake all bolt ons ceramic coated exh. ports, wise co pistons(11.5:1 above) balanced engine, knife edge crank, lightened flywheel, fuel press. reg. at 18% over stock. once i get off my lazy ass and put it all together ill dyno it? but seriously 130. give me a break!

yellp5 said:
im 11.5:1 at .30 over ,7 angle ,street cam full exhaust, intake all bolt ons ceramic coated exh. ports, wise co pistons(11.5:1 above) balanced engine, knife edge crank, lightened flywheel, fuel press. reg. at 18% over stock. once i get off my lazy ass and put it all together ill dyno it? but seriously 130. give me a break!
priceless!

lunchbox0029 said:
Is this a joke 130 to 150 or in that area you got to be joking ha ha I think i can wipe my ass with more power than that think i will go to barbie.com if i have any questions about whp

no this isn't a joke haha I would take 80 hp before I would take a somethin' with a liveaxle haha pw2n3d or maybe your first post shouldn't lack the grammatical skill that a 5 year old has...in which case, you would not instantly be viewed as a useless contributer...and not have anyone ever listen to what you say...ever...

yellp5 said:
install? are you serious about the hp? how many horse will i have after all that i have listed?

vindication said:
it'd be a tossup cause I think the only people that made their things really public have been like scorch and twilight. I'd have to say a tossup between, scorch(when he's done), spicymc, twilight, topher was up there(but I beleive he put most of his car back to stock), and installshield. I might be forgetting 1 or 2 people

I would say installshield (engine not yet in car as best I know), spicy, twilight, josh, some other semi-regulars that I dont know their names, and me bringing up the rear (for now). Like you said, I think topher went back to stock, so he's out. Theres a couple of other guys on here with supposed ~130 whp n/a, but i dont think they have ever posted dyno sheets.

Forgive me if i left anybody out.

yellp5 said:
install? are you serious about the hp? how many horse will i have after all that i have listed?

Is this a work in progress, or you have all this in the car now yellp5? Im curious to see what you dyno as well. I would hope somewhere in the 170-190 whp range with management. Keep us informed.

scorch70 said:
Is this a work in progress, or you have all this in the car now yellp5? Im curious to see what you dyno as well. I would hope somewhere in the 170-190 whp range with management. Keep us informed.
definitly. ill post the dyno when i get it all together. as for your first Q the pistons are 2weeks from being shipped, so maybe 3 1/2 weeks (just to be safe) oh BTW i gave TRI- POINT my setup and they say i should have 200whp MINIMUM! but who knows. i or they could be wrong. just know that ill post the dyno when its all said and done THANKS

yellp5 said:
definitly. ill post the dyno when i get it all together. as for your first Q the pistons are 2weeks from being shipped, so maybe 3 1/2 weeks (just to be safe) oh BTW i gave TRI- POINT my setup and they say i should have 200whp MINIMUM! but who knows. i or they could be wrong. just know that ill post the dyno when its all said and done THANKS

Cool. The more people we have doing this, the better chance we have of not going BOOM! :)

It all depends on management...These threads always seem like they give pointless information, and that it is hard to determine how much you will have after whatever mods you make...but with this engine, its always tough unless you get a standalone...So I would guess you would be around 135whp or so, give or take, without management...with, easily over 150whp...But that compression will definately make things interesting without a standalone, and probably not in a good way...

and yeah, my engine and my numbers do not count yet...because it has not been installed in the car yet...it will be soon enough, but until then I think Andy (twilight) and Kyle (Spicy) have the most powerfull NA FS's on here...Andy's dyno is misleading, because 126whp will not pull a P5 through the quarter in 15.4... well maybe, but definately not consistantly...My guess is that he is closer to 140whp, by the formulas we are used to...

lunchbox0029 said:
1 question 0$
1 gay guy that thinks he knows it all 0 $
130 to 150 whp 15,000 to 20,000
proving gay guy wrong ??????????????

we will see

Who the hell are you and what the **** are you talking about?

1 month (very very hopefully), intake manifold.

2 months, last go at the strip and dyno pre-below. will dyno the car with the volk 15x7.5's and the drag slicks for s**** and giggles.

3 months........microtech LT-8s on the way :D :D :D

i know this is a little off the subject but i know the p5 ecu hates boost and the piggy back thimg sucks for it also, so with that in mind can i run a P/B system like an E man. i would love to know this before i put it all together (being without boost and all) id love to here from install...

Back