HOW TO: M6 Wagon Wiper on P5 ???

Dimitrios said:
Part number?

This is from a PM between me and JM Baggie....see below in red. Mine should show up tomorrow. I can't wait to do this. Looks pretty slick.
http://onlinemazdaparts.com/

bagman1 said:
Prefer through the website. If you have any issues just give me a call at 704-563-1510 ext141

JMBaggie

dave45090 said:
Cool thanks! I will order on Thursday or Friday. Should I just order via PM on the forum or your website?

Dave.

bagman1 said:
Sorry for the delay in response I had an event at Road Atlanta this weekend and wasn't near a computer and when I got home last night I really didn't have the energy to work.

Blade- G21B67330 MSRP-17.50 Website-14.00
Arm- GM9E67421 MSRP-23.00 Website-18.40
Cover- GM9E67395 MSRP-1.25 Website-1.00
Shipping-2.50 via USPS

cable43 said:
so has anyone done it yet?

I did. Thanks again!

100_1713.jpg

It is raining here today. This morning I used the wiper to see how much better it is than the stock. I was actually suprised at the difference.

And it adds 7 more hp......so I got that going for me.

mine's next
just gotta order the wiper arm stuff....unless there's one on the ebay
will post pics

~thanks for the great how to :)

dave45090 said:
It is raining here today. This morning I used the wiper to see how much better it is than the stock. I was actually suprised at the difference.

And it adds 7 more hp......so I got that going for me.

Any pic's ?

What do you guys think about this being body color? Thought about doing mine silver (fixing to paint a grill & eyebrows also).

**edit** just stared at the pics again, mmmm....not so sure about that.....definitely getting one though. Mod of the qtr award!

Last edited:
Yeah I have to say it is a v*ery nice mod! When I walk to my car from the rear I am happy. I have had it on for a few weeks now and it really does have better wiper coverage. It is a must do for the price.....and it only takes 5 minutes to complete.

*Edit* don't paint it....might be a bit much....just my .02 cents.

Dave.

Last edited:
dave45090 said:
Yeah I have to say it is a v*ery nice mod! When I walk to my car from the rear I am happy. I have had it on for a few weeks now and it really does have better wiper coverage. It is a must do for the price.....and it only takes 5 minutes to complete.

*Edit* don't paint it....might be a bit much....just my .02 cents.

Dave.

werd!

That wouldn't happen to be silicone wiper blade would it? Is it a standard size/length blade or is it some special dealer one?

Latest posts

Back