How much to tint the windows?

Im paying 180 for every window on my car...that cdn too

good deal, all other places want like 220-250.

I paid $275 for mine. I could have had it done for $150 but you get what you pay for.

The result was tint cuts so perfect the glass looks dipped. I see a lot of 1/2assed tint jobs where there is a 1/4 inch gap between the edge of the tint and the edge of the window, big bubbles in the film and cheap film that turns purple after two or three years.

Shop around and look at their work before you let them do your car.

I forgot what we paid but it was in the $200+ range, middle row, third row, and rear. Reputable shop, lifetime warranty.

Well I dropped the car off to the supposed "best" guy to do the job, and waited 3 hrs for the job to be done, I returned to find the car still in the lot, no tint. so im making an appt with the local dealer here to get them done.

Can anyone recommend a tint place in southern California (Orange County area) thanks.

Depends on where you're located. I like The Tint Pros (thetintpros.com). They're located in Huntington Beach, if that's close to you. I got the MZ5 and MZ3 done there, and a friend of mine got his Mini done there a few years ago.

looking into getting my windows tinted too, need some tinting places in vancouver, anyone got recommendations?

Back