How come no one spots my P5 (in Houston)?

jdm_mp5

I always see threads about people spotting P5's and stuff and I spot them too but no one ever responds.

Damn it, spot me already!!! :p

Sat 13th at Car Toys car show in Irving, Hwy 183 and Beltline Rd. at 10:00am

Haha its all good. :p Geez, all the way up to Dallas, thats quite a drive. Unless it's the most rootinin', scootinin' meet ever...is it? :D

JDM...I look for P5's everywhere I go and don't think I've ever seen a white one just driving around Houston. Where the hell are ya?

SPOT ME!

bench2000.jpg

Hey TexP5, I remember talking to you way way way back then when I first joined the forum. I'm always looking for new P5's as well. Hmmm...I'm on 59 a lot going to and from UH Main. Ummm...how about you give me your usal driving schedule and I'll plan it so I happen to be in the same area at the same time. What a coincidence it would be. :p Just look for a white one with a carbon fiber front lip and a UH parking tag. That would be me. :D

LOL (Natey) I wonder what that guy in the suit is doing sitting directly behind the weightlifter. Trying to make him laugh or something?

JDM...Oh yeah, I remember talking to you also. Were you on Bissonnett around Beechnut last night around 7??? I was driving from Chimney Rock and saw a white P5 pretty far ahead. I tried to catch up, but the person turned off before I got to them. I was about to yell out the window "Are you JDM????" Ha!We live near each other we should see each other all the time?

I'm often at UH also. Have to park near the Business Scool now that they closed the stadium lots. There was a nice Yellow P5 parked right outside the B School one day last week.

[sneaks into the p5 board] I'm always on the lookout for you guys! But the only P5s I've seen around here are driven by old people or moron girls with different rims on either side.. e_e;;

Nope, sorry to say that wasn't me. I was still in class at the time. Hmmm...you don't drive an 03' if I remember correctly because I see this guy driving one all the time. I also see like a bunch of silvers at school and some reds. Geez, you park all the way at the business school? All my classes are in an around PGH and SR so parking by the stadium is rather convenient for me. Maybe one day I'll just take a stroll in the Business School parking lot. :p I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Everyone else, I'm looking!

Back