HKS reloaded intake for P5 + extra filter

HKS reloaded intake for P5 + extra filter. PRICE DROP

Price drop to $80 shipped, I'd like to move this quick as there is a nice knife I've had my eye on.

Hey guys. I have a great condition HKS reloaded intake for sale. I've had it for a few months and have decided to go back to stock. Like I said, its in great condition. The filter still looks new. It will also come with a new still in the wrapper HKS filter that I purchased with it. I'd like to get $70 shipped for both. If purchased separately they would cost about $180. I ship priority mail with insurance for the purchase price. I haven't sold anything here yet but I have purchased and dealt with a few other members here. Please let me know if our have any questions.

IMAG0103.jpg

Last edited:
I hope its not against he rules to bump the thread to reply. No I don't have pics of it installed. I thought about taking one after I had already taken it off and didn't want to re-install it. It looks really nice all hooked up. Just imagine all that black plastic removed and a nice big green filter in its place.

I hope its not against he rules to bump the thread to reply.

Answering a question isn't considered excessive bumping. If you are not answering questions, and just posting the word "bump" multiple times per day, that would be excessive ;)

Back