HiBoost turbo on an Mp3

I really dont know how much will it be for the E6X, but maybe around $600-$800 extra. If not mistaken the HKS BOV (which I recomned) is an extra $180 as is the Haltech boost controller (which I would highly recomend). You will get accurate boost control and overboost protection. Definetely will need a new clutch (cant resist:D) and at least an EGT gauge. This will tell you if you are leaning out. If you have the money then a wideband O2 sensor would be great. I think AEM is coming out with an affordable wideband this year. Need to check it out.

I know I won't beat the two of you for sure, seeing how I've got a wedding to pay for this Sept. But i'll have intake and exhaust at least. Thats cheap compared to all of this.

The e6 is $400 extra, but they are throwing it in the kits now til the end of the year.

I wish I had the money right now I would be all over that deal. Then it's gonna take me a little longer than expected then if I'll need all that. Was shootin for end of April now it sounds more like end of June. Deff will get Greddy EGT, & Boost guage for the A-pillar. I like the Greddy simply because u can set it at a certain boost or EGT number for the warning light to come on. I doubt very serious I'll look at the guages very much while I'm driving that's why I like the warning light that Greddy has..... Thanx Pirana for all the help

Back