Hi-Hi

TheGoose

New here,,, hope to learn alot from other's mistakes.

I own a Mazda 2 , 1.5 Dynamic-think it's called sport in other countries.

I am also doing zorst soon hope I can find some new ideas around on sizes

and guys with projects.

I am all the way from South-Africa, I am 19 years old and owned a fiesta at

first and since I had the Mazda for 4 months now all I can do is say good

things about the car.

Also want to do the piasini flash tuning.

Real name's Jacques

Cheers

SDC10146.jpg

WELCOME!! your going to love this place, when i found these forums, well now i cant get off.. lol

but nice Mazda!!

Hello Jacques,

Thanks for the pictures. They just make me want a 2 more. We are stuck waiting until the summer time for the Mazda 2 in North America.

-Derrick

Hey Jacques
The white really looks good, I bought mine at the Joburg motorshow in 2007 and I never look back. About the zorst if you want sound take off that silencer, it makes a huge difference, my piping is 48mm stainless(Cowley), 4-2-1 Wildcat branch and 2 freeflow 50mm boxes and it's loud. Don't go bigger than that otherwise you'll stand still till you hit 4000rpm haha.

Hello Jacques,

Thanks for the pictures. They just make me want a 2 more. We are stuck waiting until the summer time for the Mazda 2 in North America.

-Derrick

Cool,,,me on the other side still saving for the 3 MPS in our country.

Fantastic car, my friend owns a higly modded one

Hey Jacques
The white really looks good, I bought mine at the Joburg motorshow in 2007 and I never look back. About the zorst if you want sound take off that silencer, it makes a huge difference, my piping is 48mm stainless(Cowley), 4-2-1 Wildcat branch and 2 freeflow 50mm boxes and it's loud. Don't go bigger than that otherwise you'll stand still till you hit 4000rpm haha.

I am also doing my full Wildcat system, spoke to Stefan at Wildcat edenvale for the price on a branch and ff system. Awaiting his return.

Can't wait, im going 50mil from branch and exiting 57mil at the back with a downpipe and de-cat.

Yep, it's true if you hit 4000rpm and vvt kicks in your off for a big(birthday)

Do you have a mild steel branch and stainless system?

I am also doing my full Wildcat system, spoke to Stefan at Wildcat edenvale for the price on a branch and ff system. Awaiting his return.

Can't wait, im going 50mil from branch and exiting 57mil at the back with a downpipe and de-cat.

Yep, it's true if you hit 4000rpm and vvt kicks in your off for a big(birthday)

Do you have a mild steel branch and stainless system?

My system is Stainless, I got 6yr warranty on it although they say mild is better(stays cooler).
Do you mean just the tip will be 57mm?

My system is Stainless, I got 6yr warranty on it although they say mild is better(stays cooler).
Do you mean just the tip will be 57mm?

I booked my car for next tuesday as monday will be holiday,,,I don't understand how they went stainless with your branches? havent you had any problems with your branches only?

They will be going 50mil from branch to ff and my tip will be 76mil in size, like the focus ST's tips. Something neat.

I will have a before and after dyno run to see what gains I made.

haha no I meant my Exhaust is Stainless, the branches is mild steel. I want to find myself lowering springs for my car but SA has nothing.

Back