Hey guys...

:
07 Mazdaspeed 3 GT
I decided to go with a 2008 silver gen1 grand touring w/ 34k on it. All i can say is that when i drive it, it puts a smile on my face.

I am coming from a 2002 MK4 GTI vr6 w/ a Stage 3 VF SC kit on it. With that said, these cars act TOTALLY different. The MS3 is very tight handling-wise from the factory. I am not a straight line kind of guy, more into the twistys, so this made me very happy. I cant wait to start modifying this car.

I'll be on this forum often. Looking forward to speaking with you guys.

hey, you're over here too! welcome. i live in arkansas, near the ozark mountains, and i freaking love driving my gen 1 on twisty mountain roads. even the uphills are fun with this engine! i guess you have to run up to georgia for some hills, eh?

I decided to go with a 2008 silver gen1 grand touring w/ 34k on it. All i can say is that when i drive it, it puts a smile on my face.

I am coming from a 2002 MK4 GTI vr6 w/ a Stage 3 VF SC kit on it. With that said, these cars act TOTALLY different. The MS3 is very tight handling-wise from the factory. I am not a straight line kind of guy, more into the twistys, so this made me very happy. I cant wait to start modifying this car.

I'll be on this forum often. Looking forward to speaking with you guys.

GOOD FOR U!!!

sod the straight lines and go for handling!

Back