Hey Everyone - Self introduction

I have a 91 FC that I recently swapped over to a J-Spec TII (full drivetrain), removed emissions, silicon vac hoses, walboro fuel pump, eibach springs, tokico blues. It's still a work in progress and it has a way to go.

My next project is going to be replace all of the suspension bushings with Poly bushings and dtss eliminators. I'm just trying to avoid the heat, 105+ heat index it just too hot for me. Kentucky summers are brutal.

Anyways I'm new to this forum, and still fairly a newb when it comes to rotary's.

(click to enlarge)

Last edited:
Welcome. Nice looking 7. Where in KY are you located?

Where did you source your engine from? I am looking to drop one into my first gen and want to buy from somewhere reputable.

Welcome. Nice looking 7. Where in KY are you located?

Where did you source your engine from? I am looking to drop one into my first gen and want to buy from somewhere reputable.

Thank You. I'm in Bowling Green, Ky. I got my engine swap from J-Hot Imports in TX, I sourced the rear diff and half shafts from someone one ebay. I did not crack it open (rebuild), just dropped it in, deleted emissions, and fired it up. So far so good. I wish that I had taken to the time to document my swap better. I was just so nervous/excited to hear if it was going to work that I didn't stop to take pictures. Anyways, good luck with your swap.

Back