Heroes

mckraut

:
MazdaSpeed3 Black Mica GT
Anyone catch the season 3 2-part premier last night? Things went quite a bit darker than in previous episodes I think, there was a lot of gore, which surprised me.

I am very excited for the new season but am already a little overwhelmed with all of the characters I have to keep track of. It seems they are shoehorning a lot of story into this season.

We'll be watching it tonight... Its hard to remember what the hell the last episode was about considering the last season was cut short by the writers strike whenever that was lol

We'll be watching it tonight... Its hard to remember what the hell the last episode was about considering the last season was cut short by the writers strike whenever that was lol

I had the same problem last night, couldn't remember crap about the final episode of last season so I had a lot of "Oh yeah!" moments. I wanted to watch the recap special, but Sarah Connor demanded my attention.

On a side note, is anyone watching Fringe? I really wanted to like this show, but it doesn't just suck me in for some reason. To me it feels like X-Files for a new decade, but it's not grabbing my attention like X-F did.

i totally missed it cause football was on. but i hope they dont try and add to much cause i was a big fan of lost and got tired of all the plots and stories and just stopped watching that. but i liked heros so far. maybe they will replay this episode

I DVR'd the premier and first episode, but didn't watch yet, so, i gotta catch up before it starts again next monday

Crap, i forgot to watch Fringe lastnight too! I gotta keep up with what I record before I fill the DVR again!

Back