Help with new wheels!!!!!

slo03.5msp

:
03.5 yellow msp
I just got my rota boost's today. They look great but... the center caps don't fit. If anyone has any reccomendations on what to use please help. I really don't like them without caps. Thanks in advance.

both. Does anyone know if you can fit the dust caps on the front? I could just buy 4 new ones and paint them black.

i had to file mine down alittle to fit in the back. they still dont go all the way in but they stay on. on the back of the caps theres that metal ring that keeps the plastic tabs from folding in, i just filed down the plastic to about 1/16 inch from the ring. you could try that. you also might be able to file down the dust caps that cover your wheel bearings, not too much tho, they're important to have on there.

wish I could put on spacer I went to a 225/45/17 and they are rubbing now. Only in back. If anyone knows someone that rolls fenders in illinois let me know. I decided I'm just going to buy four new dust caps and paint them black. Plus my caps dont have the ring just long plastic teeth. Thanks for the ideas though.

Back