Help needed from IL member

Status
Not open for further replies.

chwast

:
2008 Mazda 3 HB
Hi. My name is Peter and I'm from ny, but I got license and registration from IL. I'm looking for some help from You guys. The thing is that my registration expires 05/11 so I'm looking for someone who's willing to help and can get me a sticker and mail it to me. I just don't want to drive 12 hours or spend $300 on flight ticket just to get a sticker. So if there is anyone who can help me please PM me your paypal and I'll send You money and #VIN. Thanks and have a great day.

Not sure if it will be possible. IL has emissions testing now, and while it is easy to do, you will have to have the car present to get it done. The emissions testing rules vary based on what county you are registered in. If your car does not require emissions then this should be possible and I am sure someone will be able to help you out. What county is it registered in? I don't think the emissions is required for the first 3-4 years so you may be good. If you require emissions testing the DVM should have sent you a yellow card stock notice.

I called some currency exchange where I register the car and they checked it and told me that there is no note that emission test is required. Otherwise I wouldn't even bother You guys :)

Easy day then. If my sced permitted I would help you out, but it doesn't. Someone help this guy out!

i can help you....i'm verified paypal as well (to make things easier) for credit card/paypal and whatnot. e-mail me...PM'd you.

I can help too, my step dad works for the DMV. I will ask if he can do it for me, hit me up with a email

Thanks guys I'm waiting for one of my friends to respond and if he can't make it I'll let you know.

OK I just received sticker yesterday so thanks to all who want help and this thread can be deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back