Help! just bought a 09 CX9 GT AWD Navi not working

:
2009 CX-9 GT AWD
Hey guys,
long story short, wife just bought a 09 CX9 GT AWD but found out that it's missing the navi DVD disc B(east cost version and we live in GA), does anyone have their old dvds from the 09~10 that we can buy or trade??

Thanks in advance

1) someone here might be able to get you a copy (might as well get the newest version).
2) buy from eBay
3) buy from mazdanavigation.com ($200)
4) go after the previous owner (I am sure you have tried this one)

mazdanavigation.com can also tell you which map version is newest for yours.
"B" is very old.

Note that, there was a major change in 2009.
Discs that work for 2007-08 do not work for newer models.

The car was bought from a Mazda dealership and they had no ideal that the navi dvd was missing before they sold us the car and we did not find out until we get home. They "claim" that they will try to find us a copy but i am not sure if it's going to happen. Is this somthing the dealership should offer to give to us or since it's a used car, you buy "as is"?

The car was bought from a Mazda dealership and they had no ideal that the navi dvd was missing before they sold us the car and we did not find out until we get home. They "claim" that they will try to find us a copy but i am not sure if it's going to happen. Is this somthing the dealership should offer to give to us or since it's a used car, you buy "as is"?

you buy as-is, but I still think you should make a big stink about it. until you get home, and read the owner's manual, how the heck are you supposed to know that the nav requires 2 disks???

Though they always claim vehicles are sold "as is", however, any decent Mazda dealer will solve this minor issue for you.
After all, we are not talking about wear and tear here. It is about something that is missing making the NAVI unusable.
Go after the dealer, I'd say.

So I received a call from the sales guy who sold us the car, he told me that they are unable to find a copy for us and then direct me to search web as you can find it for dirt cheap. After doing a little search on ebay and the cheapest one i could find is $120 which in my opionion it's not excatly consider cheap at all!

So I received a call from the sales guy who sold us the car, he told me that they are unable to find a copy for us and then direct me to search web as you can find it for dirt cheap. After doing a little search on ebay and the cheapest one i could find is $120 which in my opionion it's not excatly consider cheap at all!

I'd make a stink with the dealer General Manager; tell them you will post negative feedback on dealerreviews.com, yelp, etc., and with the BBB. Again--without the owner's manual, how are you supposed to know there's 2 disks? They are in the business of selling Mazdas--they know there are 2 disks.

Back