HELP , i think i got robbed

can the mods help w/ this? Maybe label him as a potential scammer. I have not heard from this guy now since the 14th of Nov.

I baught a dsm afc from him last year and it took a month to receive it. The kicker is we both live in Northern California. So I guess he's just really slow. I started to file a paypal complaint and it showed up the next day.

No response yet. He has not been tot he site since 11/21, I sent the message 11/24

yeah, actually i did get it. Thx to anybody who helped. The only upsetting part is, i sent a couple of PM's and didnt hear nothing. Then i started a paypal claim and magically i received a tracking # and it arrived like a day or 2 later. But yeah i got it and am gonna get JDMSam to tune and install. Merry Xmas to me.

Im glad he got back w/ you....he PMed last week or so telling me he sent you the info but I forgot to follow up w/ you lol....my bad
210_ZOOM said:
yeah, actually i did get it. Thx to anybody who helped. The only upsetting part is, i sent a couple of PM's and didnt hear nothing. Then i started a paypal claim and magically i received a tracking # and it arrived like a day or 2 later. But yeah i got it and am gonna get JDMSam to tune and install. Merry Xmas to me.

Back