Help I Need Parts!!!

YellerMP3

yeah i connected with a dang horse and buggy and need a hood and two front fenders!!! if anyone can help me out that would be great. i also need to find the lower billet grill!! anyone know where i can find them again or dont they make them anymore.... two rims as well and a headlight...........so if anyone has these items laying in there closet please let me know and other advice would be greatly apperciated

i have passenger head light, but its chipped on the edge and i think the brakets are messed up.... i got it from a junk yard thinkin i could practice blacking out a crapy headlight then my real ones... if u need it u can pm me ill let it go for a reasonable price.

are there even mp3's in the junk yard? Cause i got a 96 probe and im looking for a intake mainfold from a 2002 mp3. If u know anyone thats wants to part with one or where u can get one from let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
or u can try to pm roni, she has a whole car of parts.... but she sold most if it alrdy, so pm her n see wat happnes.

ray w on boost said:
are there even mp3's in the junk yard? Cause i got a 96 probe and im looking for a intake mainfold from a 2002 mp3. If u know anyone thats wants to part with one or where u can get one from let me know. Thanks

Any protege 2.0 mani will work for you.

ray w on boost said:
good luck on finding an 02' mp3!!!
nah j/k, they were only made in 2001 BTW

yea but i need one with VICS.
i think they all have vics the mp3 doesn't have vtcs or whatever it is....i belive not 100% on that i know it's lacking something the regular 2.0 mani's have its either that or its the vics
peace
dante

oooooh ok thanks for the clear up, i'd been wondering bout this for some time now just never got around to finding out
peace
dante

no or course the horse wasnt hurt, he had his turn signal on and i went and he never turned..........this is where i live so i pass horse and buggys all the time!!! less than a week before i buggy turned into my bro's trailblazer and did 7 grand worth of damage!!!! they should be banned!!!

Back