Heath Ledger Died!

Yeah, I just saw this on Yahoo News. I liked him as an actor and like you, was really looking forward to him playing the Joker in the next Batman. I wonder how this will affect the movie. Does anyone know if all his scenes were shot?

Very tragic

An overdose is NEVER tragic it is just STUPID!

seriously....the same goes for anyone selfish enough to commit suicide which is what this looks like...the article i read said there were sleeping pills all over the floor...he probably ate a fistful to kill himself.

Very sad. I was looking forward to seeing him play the joker. I think he had alot of talent. Its ashame he wasnt able to get the help he needed.

Yeah, I just saw this on Yahoo News. I liked him as an actor and like you, was really looking forward to him playing the Joker in the next Batman. I wonder how this will affect the movie. Does anyone know if all his scenes were shot?

Very tragic

the film is in post now, so they're done shooting.

r.i.p. heath

drugs be bad.

What a waste. If he really had such a hard time with all that money, movie contracts, and women, he could give it all to me.

conspiracy...planted sprinkling of the pills, autopsy will find the same chemical in his system, but how did it get there?

Check the beneficiary(ies) of his estate...

Oh sorry too much T.V. It's sad, way too young. RIP

"I can't quit you" is unfortunately forever in my brain thanks to you.

damn that's sad.

Is it just me or is it that every damn celebrity there is, is dying at a young teens/twenties or at a young age less than 55-50.

he's 28, loaded, promising career, with an infant daughter so he either ODs or kills himself. winner!

no offense, but **** him. zero sympathy here for anyone other than his family.

he's 28, loaded, promising career, with an infant daughter so he either ODs or kills himself. winner!

no offense, but **** him. zero sympathy here for anyone other than his family.

Right on Ken. This guy had everything to live for. Even if he was having relationship problems, that doesnt mean he didnt have alot of other great things going on. Dam shame he gave all that up. Very ****** selfish

Crap, reminds me of when River passed. I agree, good actors dying young just sucks.

But mountjonas is right, the film should be in post now (I can't seem the releasing previews otherwise). Maybe he planned it out this way, finish a great flick (I mean, the whole Batman/Joker thing is legendary), and out you go.

I can't wait for the public to start start analyzing his role as Joker and try to draw parallels between his acting and his personal life.

is anything confirmed? Last I heard, they reported he was battling pneumonia, found an assortment of pills (including sleeping pills, one reporter naming "barbituates") and are waiting for a toxicology report from the autopsy... tomorrow. They have also reported that he has had substance abuse issues in the past (last confirmation was over a year ago, friends and family state he has been clean since).

I, personally, do not use drugs (anymore). I don't think I am entitled to relate to him, pity him, or complain. However, I am also not able to walk on water, nor heal people. I do not wait for people when they die and weigh their good deeds against their bad ones. Therefore, I am in no position to pass judgement on him.

This is tragic in the sense that a promising, talented artist is no longer with us. But it is also a reminder that even "famous people" must deal with the same problems and mortality as the rest of us.

is anything confirmed? Last I heard, they reported he was battling pneumonia, found an assortment of pills (including sleeping pills, one reporter naming "barbituates") and are waiting for a toxicology report from the autopsy... tomorrow. They have also reported that he has had substance abuse issues in the past (last confirmation was over a year ago, friends and family state he has been clean since).

I, personally, do not use drugs (anymore). I don't think I am entitled to relate to him, pity him, or complain. However, I am also not able to walk on water, nor heal people. I do not wait for people when they die and weigh their good deeds against their bad ones. Therefore, I am in no position to pass judgement on him.

This is tragic in the sense that a promising, talented artist is no longer with us. But it is also a reminder that even "famous people" must deal with the same problems and mortality as the rest of us.

Excellent post. In the end, no matter what your title is, reality will come from behind and reveal itself. Either in the presence of healing or in the shadow of death.

loser-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back