* Hawaii Market Place Version 2.0*

diabolichippo , when u rolled your fender how much clearance did u gain? an inch or more? does it affect the paint?
thanks, rod

i used a heatgun, so it minimized the paint cracking when rolled. I did a conservative roll without flaring my quarter panel fenders -so i would safely say i only gained half an inch clearance. Btw, are you the hellaslammed black protege w/ the bronze rims?

i'm the blk es w/mazdaspeed rims. i think i saw you yesterday afternoon when i was coming home into mililani. i was gonna wave as i passed but you wern't looking. i'm stock height but my rear tires rub when i carry passengers. i think about checking out jfkix? they advertise rolling fenders and i wonder if it would help me.

yea, I think a basic fender roll should resolve your rubbing issues. I used jus4kix before, Gary can easily roll and flare your fenders. You could also go to revision audio, leaf racing, or monkeyworks as well. I should have posted a fender rolling party when i rented my roller. No worries next time, just honk your horn and wave :)

Not sure, but if i wasnt saving for a turbo kit, I would pick up all those goodies. lol

why, the supercharger is not good enough?
I may pickup the a-pillars and door inserts -geez! i gotta stop spending money on my car!

Anyone selling a set of rims with good tires at a reasonable price? I'd be interested in stock wheels if you have them sitting in your garage taking up space.
The prev owner of my car managed to curb all 4 wheels. Its almost time for new tires so seeing what my options are.

My car is a 2010 Mazda 3

Thanks in advance

For those of you who dont know, I started my own company selling aftermarket parts. If you guys need anything let me know and ill see what I can do to get you the best price.

=)

For those of you who dont know, I started my own company selling aftermarket parts. If you guys need anything let me know and ill see what I can do to get you the best price.

=)
trying to work my way into the air ride

^^^ I was looking into those too...i priced mines from horsepowerfreaks it was almost 2k just for the front or rears!
I'm gonna wait till i can land me a secure RN position, then i'll just go with 2 pump 4 battery hydraulic set up and slap some daytons with whitewalls on!

keep it the way it is. it looks naked without the spoiler. lol.

Ah, i'm trying something different with my car. I may either go with a carbon fiber wrap on my roof and trunk or respray my roof and flake it out some off color like pink or purple lol -seriously!

Back