GREDDY TYPE RS blow off valve, ATP wastegate, MSP stock shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

(u_u) ...zZzZzzz
well, have some parts laying around again so im trying to sell them to fund a new camera body :)

SOLD! greddy type rs bov + flange - $85 shipped - the deal with this bov.. i switched out to an HKS bov. due to my noobness... i thot the greddy unit was malfunctioning so i switched it out with an HKS bov and was still boosting 1psi. it was my stock msp wastegate that was bad and not the blow off valve (crazy). also it used to whistle on me when adjusted too loose. it goes away when adjusted a little harder (which i thot it gobbled @1psi... more noobness. it never made a gobble sound. i was just paranoid and loosened it too much.) i posted about that here: http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123769596

stock msp shifter - $55 shipped - takes all stock shift knobs except the MP3 shift knob. has 65k on it

SOLD! ATP wastegate $35 shipped - this is the direct stock replacement that puts you at 6-7psi. i purchased it used and was told it has 20k on it when i bought it. decided to buy a new one instead so i can sleep better at night. im the paranoid type

GREDDY TYPE-RS BOV

greddyrs1.jpg

greddyrs2.jpg

greddyrs3.jpg

MSP STOCK SHIFTER

mspshifter.jpg

ATP WASTEGATE

wga1.JPG

wga2.jpg

Last edited:
shot you a PM scratch and thanks for the lead on the short shifter.

edit: is it marcs_sp20? i couldnt find a marcsp20

shot you a PM scratch and thanks for the lead on the short shifter.

edit: is it marcs_sp20? i couldnt find a marcsp20

Yea, that is him...

i'd like the bov if scratch doesnt take it

Money sent...I needed this thing...it was the missing link...

lol dam alex, i def was looking at buying this...oh well, dont have money right now anyways :(

Lol...it was cheaper than getting the flange...but if I don't like it I will trade you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back