got rid of the MSP

:
03.5 MSProtege
(enguard)Well guys i gotta dip outta here i took the protege back to the dealership. It was fun while it lasted but i was tired of being slung around like a ragdoll with the dealership trying to **** me over. No offense to my bro that works there, he aint got a dog in that hunt. anywho, there was a screw up with the warranty and they told me i couldn't have it so i just took the car back and said screw it. Then they tried makin me pay for the trunck i traded in that they lost 1500 dollars on by selling it so cheap. NOT MY FAULT!!!!! Sorry! So i just went up there and paid for the milage that i put on the vehical and gave em the keys and a lawyer will be contacting them about the extra 1500 they're trying to pin on me and also hit em with a breech of contract. Simply because mazda sold me a warranty and then inturn voided it themselves! Bad business ethnics!!!! Anyway i didn't buy much for aftermarket on it but i do have a booste gauge and a wastegate acc if anyone wants to buy one. i'll send pics if interested. I'll keep yall posted on how it goes. Peace!

(enguard)Well guys i gotta dip outta here i took the protege back to the dealership. It was fun while it lasted but i was tired of being slung around like a ragdoll with the dealership trying to **** me over. No offense to my bro that works there, he aint got a dog in that hunt. anywho, there was a screw up with the warranty and they told me i couldn't have it so i just took the car back and said screw it. Then they tried makin me pay for the trunck i traded in that they lost 1500 dollars on by selling it so cheap. NOT MY FAULT!!!!! Sorry! So i just went up there and paid for the milage that i put on the vehical and gave em the keys and a lawyer will be contacting them about the extra 1500 they're trying to pin on me and also hit em with a breech of contract. Simply because mazda sold me a warranty and then inturn voided it themselves! Bad business ethnics!!!! Anyway i didn't buy much for aftermarket on it but i do have a booste gauge and a wastegate acc if anyone wants to buy one. i'll send pics if interested. I'll keep yall posted on how it goes. Peace!

Can you elaborate more on what happened? it sounds like you got a really raw deal, but I am confused as to what happened. You took it back because they wouldnt give you a warranty?

Pm me a price on that boost gauge and wastegate accuator shipped to 38671.. Thanks

Sucks that you had to give the car back though.. But if you traded a truck in on it, you should get the truck back since you gave the car back to them.. This whole deal sounds very shady with the dealership..

Edit: just noticed you were in MS too.. If you are still interested in a MSP, Ive got a nice blue one up in north MS for you, lol..

Last edited:
Pm me a price on that boost gauge and wastegate accuator shipped to 38671.. Thanks

Sucks that you had to give the car back though.. But if you traded a truck in on it, you should get the truck back since you gave the car back to them.. This whole deal sounds very shady with the dealership..

as usual the stealership doesnt want to play fair...

Can you elaborate more on what happened? it sounds like you got a really raw deal, but I am confused as to what happened. You took it back because they wouldnt give you a warranty?

Since the lawyer hasn't contacted them just yet i don't wanna release to much that could hurt me in case it goes to court but... I traded a truck in they gave me 4487 on and bought the msp from them for 10500. Bought it with a warranty and the voided it. So i wanted to reverse the deal and cancel the transaction. With them having sold my truck already they are trying to make me pay for what they lost buy selling my truck for 3000. Which means they're trying to make me pay 1487 on top of paying for the milage i put on it. So i just went up there and drop it off w ith a check just for the milage and no more.

forgot to mention i'll be getting a lexus sc300 from a buddy of mine, with a new 2jz non turbo though motor in it. It's nice!!!!!

Dude that is so stupid of them....Its not your fault they sold the truck for less than what they paid...honestly that is just pure stupidity on their part.

exact words. I told em to swallow the loss like i did cause i bought it for 8 and put 8 in it so it was worth 16 to me but resale was over 5 still so it was stupid!!!

Did they show you bill of sale for your old truck? They could be pulling your leg about losing money on your truck. No offense to any salesman out there, but they could be trying to con you out of some cash. Dealerships don't lose money from my experience.

No. They prolly wouldn't show it to me. Theyd prolly say it wasn't any of my business. Which is bulls***. But both of our lawyers are taking over it. The dealership and me won't be talking to each other anymore.

Back