Going to Pull-a-Part

A Hennessy Viper in need of a front fender would be nice.

i have yet to make it to one of these types of joints...how do they figure prices? Do yuo bring them what you pulled and they figure out some sort of price?

yeah newer cars get torn apart quick. kcbhiw goes alot and some of us jion him occasionally.

At any rate, i doubt you will find one, but we got lucky once and it was just dropped off, but if you can find the fuel injectors from a WRX that would be cool. Also if you could just look for and spot a S13 240sx Windshield that is intact to let me know.

You guys have one in in GA too? I used to go to the one in birmingham all the time when i have a 90' jetta but new model cars are just a dream at the one here.

You guys have one in in GA too? I used to go to the one in birmingham all the time when i have a 90' jetta but new model cars are just a dream at the one here.

we have two in right in atlanta in fact...there are a couple more around the area. I need to find one my roommate goes to cause aparently they have a better selection.

Princess what one you going to the north or south side?

North. About a month and a half ago my boyfriend and I went to the one in Birmingham. For some reason, I think the one in Norcross has a better selection. They're a lot cleaner, too.

ForShizzle.

Velociforo, I think I spotted one there last time I went, I'll have to check it out thursday to see if it's still in tact. I will just come on here and let you know, because I have bad memories / luck with windshield removal.

ForShizzle.

Velociforo, I think I spotted one there last time I went, I'll have to check it out thursday to see if it's still in tact. I will just come on here and let you know, because I have bad memories / luck with windshield removal.

yeah, i am totally not expecting you to pull that for me.

Thursday in the a.m. around 9-10. I get out of class at 9 and will be in Norcross by 9:30

I may go back on Saturday before work.

ahh ok i doubt i would be able to go then. i will be putting a trans back into a highlander at that point.

Back