Going to Japan

ums

:
MazdaSpeed Protege Blue
Hey I am going to Japan for the Navy in April and I am going to try and take lots of pictures of the cars there. Does anyone know how much parts might cost over there. I want to get some hard pipes and an intercooler while I am over there. I am going to be making 2000 in perdiem while I am there for 2 months in Iwakuni.

they didnt have the mazdaspeed protege in japan i dont think, so finding hardpipes might be alittle hard

they might not have hard pipes, but you can get a load of JDM parts for your car.. just watch out for importing charges on shipping if you have to ship it back..

I have been to japan back and forth to visit family and everything is really expensive especail performance parts. my cousin sends me car magazine and it is expensive. plus im going over the summer to visit family.

I don't have to pay for shipping, because we will just bring it back on the jet with us. The place right outside the gate of the base is called the Yellow Hat.

i know i mean the item it self is expensive, well everything and anything is expensive in japan.

reminds me of that seinfeld episode when Kramer has the Japanese guys visiting, and he thinks that they have tons of money...nevermind...carry on...(jacked)

Back