Going to be trading my baby !

leadf00t

:
2010 Mazda 6 GT
Most likely going to trade in my Speed3 this weekend for an 2010 Mazda 6 GT. Hate to see her go, but looking for something a little more comfortable, and I am getting a great interest rate from Mazda, so my payment is also going to be around a 100 bucks cheaper every month. Going to be parting out my car. Hypertech, Dashhawk, K&N short ram, Redline leather boots all 3, Orion amp, stealthbox & kicker sub, new open face helmet, few other misc items. At least I'm keeping it in the Mazda family.

Last edited:
sorry to see you leave the MS3 family, but the 6 gt should be a nice ride and saving money is never a bad thing.

Good luck on the new purchase, i was just at the dealer the other day sitting in one, nice choice.

Sad to see the only other MS3 from DSM go, I think you should still bring the 6 out to auto-X in marshalltown this spring!

Sad to see the only other MS3 from DSM go, I think you should still bring the 6 out to auto-X in marshalltown this spring!

Well I might pop out to watch, LOL. Hey thanks again for the boot purchase. Man the 6 forum is deserted ! years go by before anyone bothers even answering a question.

Most people that drive 6's either have families or are women that dont post on forums. Just doesnt have as many enthusiasts as a high performance edition car young males can afford.

I am afraid I am jumping on the bandwagon here. I will be getting rid of my speed3 this weekend. I am stepping into a 2011 hyundai sonata SE 2.0T with nav and glass roof. Not really a comparable vehicle, but it still has a decent amount of power, and much more room.

who says it's not comparable??? I think for the luxury and power out of a 2.0 L and 33 MPG it's waaaaay better then the MS3. I've looked into that already too...can't beat a fully loaded 2.0T limited for 27K. HELL if you get bored you can get a LOOOAD of aftermarket goods for it too....ride in comfort, style and plenty of punch to boot.!

After living with the speed3 for 3 years on a daily basis, I do love it. That being said, I feel the sonata is a smarter choice for me this time around. It's being a bit more responsible and practical, but still indulging the speed itch to some extent. I won't miss the 6 speed stick when crawling in traffic either. Not to mention the stereo in the hyundai is a LOT better than our cars bose....

After living with the speed3 for 3 years on a daily basis, I do love it. That being said, I feel the sonata is a smarter choice for me this time around. It's being a bit more responsible and practical, but still indulging the speed itch to some extent. I won't miss the 6 speed stick when crawling in traffic either. Not to mention the stereo in the hyundai is a LOT better than our cars bose....

That is too funny, I was looking at the Sonata SE turbo as well, but Mazda had a $4500 rebate, and $500 customer loyalty. I decided to go with the 6 since it was such a good deal. I also just grew tired of the stick in traffic, and was looking for a little more comfort from my daily driver.

That is too funny, I was looking at the Sonata SE turbo as well, but Mazda had a $4500 rebate, and $500 customer loyalty. I decided to go with the 6 since it was such a good deal. I also just grew tired of the stick in traffic, and was looking for a little more comfort from my daily driver.

The mazda 6 is a good choice, the sonata just appealed to me more, and it gets quite a bit better fuel mileage. To some this is more important than others. For me it's the right choice, especially considering the upward trend in gas right now.

The mazda 6 is a good choice, the sonata just appealed to me more, and it gets quite a bit better fuel mileage. To some this is more important than others. For me it's the right choice, especially considering the upward trend in gas right now.

180353_10150104245558415_693313414_6401852_6362281_s.jpg

Back