Glad the MS3 is a Hatchback...

i fit a 50" DLP Samsung in the backseat alone :) suitcase, receiver, and some polk bookshelf speakers in the trunk.

My 61 inch LCD wouldn't fit...
i have hauled a 37" lcd and a 42" plasma.
i fit a 50" DLP Samsung in the backseat alone :) suitcase, receiver, and some polk bookshelf speakers in the trunk.

I could probably fit all of that in the back of my MPV at once! Possibly with one or both middle-row seats still in! Now that's practicality!

...of course, it is substantially less fun to drive than the MS3. ;)

I'd love to get a Speed3 when I'm out of school, but I'll probably still leave the big-time hauling duties to the MPV.

I love the hatchback design for it's stylish looks alone. The added cargo room is just a bonus.

Fit my 46" Sharp tv in my 4 door 3 on black Friday. Had to un-box it and leave it in the Styrofoam to keep it stationary on the back seat.

Some girl pulled up next to me said my car looked like a bloated mini van. Whatever...she was driving a neon.

Haha! That's awesome. Did you say anything back to her? And of course, the mandatory question, what did she look like? I honestly have yet to see ONE decent looking chick in a Neon. They have all looked ragged out and ghetto. That's here in Tampa though.

Haha! That's awesome. Did you say anything back to her? And of course, the mandatory question, what did she look like? I honestly have yet to see ONE decent looking chick in a Neon. They have all looked ragged out and ghetto. That's here in Tampa though.

Same thing in atlanta. She looked like she could have played left tackle for the Falcons.

Back