Glad the MS3 is a Hatchback...

Blang

:
2008 MazdaSpeed 3 GT
otherwise my new tv would not fit (yippy)

Attachments

• tv-car.jpg
    tv-car.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 326
The seats were in my normal seating position and the hatch was closed. It was as close to a perfect fit you can get for a tv box.

yeah, thats not really the "best" way to transport an LCD (or a plasma).

hopefully it arrived home safe and sound. Nice selection on the television BTW.

technically you are always supposed to keep lcd tv's sitting upright as mine said on the box, it said to never lay flat.

Awesome! I recently purchased some wall art that was really long and got it to fit in my car as well. My roommate thought it was never going to fit but after putting the seats down and putting one end of the art onto the head rests in front, the back hatch closed with no issue. Just to make sure the head rests weren't damaged, I put a soft towel over them.

practicality ftw definitely! I moved out of my old house last year in just 3 trips in the ms3. Granted I had someone else move the big heavy stuff in a pickup, but it def comes in handy to put those seats down and cram in the junk!

I fit a 10 foot kiddy pool in mine for my dog to swim in. Closed the hatch. The kid at the Service Star took a picture with his camera phone. He didn't believe it.

With all the low end torque we make you can still beat a civic off the line with junk in the trunk.

That's great! that was exactly one of the reasons I traded my Sti for mine, so I could fit stuff (tv just like that to be exact:)) in it.

-Jerry

im glad it's a hatch also. i have hauled a 37" lcd and a 42" plasma. had to take the top part of the box off on the plasma though. lcd is ok to lay down, but plasma is a no no.

That is hilarious, because I bought almost the exact same TV and have the same car. Samsung 46" LCD, but I think I bought the one w/o 120hz.

The guys at Circuit City swore up and down it would never fit and they wanted me to pay for delivery in several days (BS, like I'm going to buy it and not take it home right that second). They put TVs in cars all day they said, and it won't fit in a Mazda3. It went right in there, no problem. I was quite smug afterward.

Back