GI: TurboSmart Dual Port BOV - sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdjnke

:
08.5 CWP Speed3 GT (sold)
Hey All,

Just wondering if I was to put my TurboSmart Compact Dual Port BOV for sale if anyone would be interested? It has officially been the car for 5 days and finally "fine tuned" after 4 days of trial and error to eliminate the exhaust pop, or atleast in my car. I bought the unit for $340 shipped, and would like to know if $250 shipped is fair ? the unit part # is TS-0205-1009 it's the blue/silver version. I know I'm loosing my cheeks on this one, but I wanted the black one and at the time they said it was backordered via(turbosmartonline.com) so my loss your gain! So if you have a Cobb and want the blue/silver match this is it!!!

Testimonial: BEST sounding and Performing BOV out IMHO.!

Reason: Bought a Sleeper Version finally now they have them in stock, and bloody well don't need 2 of them, would be cool if I can have both on the car.

MOD: will post pics based on response. Thanks. PLEEEEEEEASE dont close for a couple days?? :(

Last edited:
The turbosmart BOVs are really nice! I've seen one in person. I would say it's at least worth $270. Someone looking for a good BOV should jump on this.

So far I don't know why everyone is saying how SUPER loud it is, cuz even at WOT it's not LOUD! it's a quick psst and I would say maybe 80 dbs for a split sec and thats it and I run only on 50/50. I love the crisp and clear sound it gives. Oh and I would have to say it PULLS way harder and smoother then HKS and Forge which I sold before this one.

Last edited:
I have seen them going for 220$ shipped. That's what I briefly considered selling mine for, but I love it too much. They are great. Even in full recirc you don't lose any of the great sound. You should keep it.

Okay cool, so you all agree that what I'll be selling is fair. Then I will post pics of the unit and post it FOR SALE when I get back in town after turkey day.

I have seen them going for 220$ shipped. That's what I briefly considered selling mine for, but I love it too much. They are great. Even in full recirc you don't lose any of the great sound. You should keep it.

You will see them for $220- 260 depending on how long it's been used and condition of course, MINE is only 5 days old. as for me keeping it? I don't need 2 of them.

You go through mods like I change underwear.

About once a month.

you are correct, but this is the final one, I'm EXTREMELY pleased with the turbo smart, should have gotten it from the beginning.

I would but I want the sleeper or the blue and black but good price gl with the sale

Well if you want the Blue/Black model you'll have to buy it from Street Unit. I guess you don't mind forking out the 329 for one, I decided against buying one with SU stamped on the top because later when you want to sell the unit, most people will not reconignize the SU part so you'll be limited in the mazda community, but that's just me.

Last edited:
OUCH!! You interested bro?

naw man I have the greddy type-s already. I was just saying that at $220 because the guy i bought my ets tmic from sold his here locally for $220.

I know the trbosmart sounds good, i mentioned it to my friend here but he wants the HKS. Don't you have one of those for sale also? Or is that the one you're keeping in place of the turbosmart?

naw man I have the greddy type-s already. I was just saying that at $220 because the guy i bought my ets tmic from sold his here locally for $220.

I know the trbosmart sounds good, i mentioned it to my friend here but he wants the HKS. Don't you have one of those for sale also? Or is that the one you're keeping in place of the turbosmart?

Nope the HKS was the one that I sold and keeping the turbosmart, I'm only selling this one cuz I got a sleeper model, now I'm sitting on 2 so, 1 can go to a new home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back