Gi: The traveling mazda flag!!!! :d

glad to see that theres some interest in this. You can can do whatever you want with it, just not wrapping yourself up in it all naked *looks at noclss2000* Thats a BIG no no haha

Someone had already mentioned this but my buddies mr-2 club did this but they drove it from point to point getting it through the U.S. With pics and had everyone who carried the flag sign it. I think that took a lot more planning I'm sure to figure out how many miles etc. Per person and who would carry it to where etc. But I would be down to rep for Colorado.

this is cool! but i think we should also sign the flag; it makes it that much more special to see the signed flag in the photos. the driving part is also really cool but might be a nightmare to organize the logistics. i'm in!

Heck yeah I'm in!!! Also agree that it would be awesome to have it "driven" from point to point, and signed by everybody! Just make sure there's some sort of max size on the signature, so you don't have one person sign half the darn flag...

yeah, we talked about signing the flag last night at the PNW meet....perhaps I will try and get a quick meet together to get everyone to sign it before I ship it out. I wanted to see if others wanted to do the signing part and so far it looks like others are down for it. (nana)

oh, btw....here is the PNW crew with the flag last night. This thing is HUGE so we folded it in half......

212g85c.jpg

^great photo w/Mazda fans! Why is everyone wearing jackets?

I'm down for taking pics of it flying it on toppa one the hills down here in Southern AZ w/my MSP.

Damn, wish I could of made it out last night. O-well. Are people gana sign this thing or something?

It was flippin cold last night after the sun went, lol.

-Derrick

It's the middle of April already dude! Oh, yer up there in the states..my bad..(whistle)

Hell, last night it got down to 56 degrees and I had to change into a long sleeve tee after 9'ish!

I got my mini flag in today.....but I think I want to use the big flag for this thing. I have the next three days off and I'm going to try and get in contact with some of the people who organize and maintain local groups so make sure the flag doesnt get held up with someone who might not ship it out in the timely manor......Ill post in here once things get finalized and will most likely make a new thread.....

Back