GI: MSP Production Number Plate's

if this is still going on when i get my tax return (or my 401K money) i will try and see if i cant squeeze a ste of these in.

These are AWESOME!!
I picked up a set the last time Slotege was running a GB and they look great.
I ordered two stick on plates and one plate with the mounting holes.

Order them, they're only 35 bucks and they have a # that's custom to YOUR car. Great deal IMO.

These are AWESOME!!
I picked up a set the last time Slotege was running a GB and they look great.
I ordered two stick on plates and one plate with the mounting holes.

Order them, they're only 35 bucks and they have a # that's custom to YOUR car. Great deal IMO.
^Thanks! Glad you like them!

(bump)

Dammit... I so want in on this... grrr... F***ing house payments! I'll get back to you guys on this... Spicy's FTW!

# OF 1750

.1--kley--#1123
.2 GiJoe #45
.3 Gasological #493
.4 wirfdog1 #1202
.5 Subsparx - #1177

# OF 2750

.1 # 2721 (bluemica3.5)
.2 # 1019 (mike6185)
.3# 2024 (MSP2024)
.4 # 1942 (msp_rad)
.5 # 1007 (msp_rad)
.6 # 295 (Soy)
.7 # 2283 (RickTaLife)
.8 # 26 (blueeyedblue)
.9 # 399 (lowpsi)
.10 # 2534 (LASERBLUE135)
.11 # 1421 (Wagonbacker9)

I really thought there would be alot more buzz on this deal... makes me a little sad inside...

Some of us really are THAT broke and can only buy things that make the car actually run. Thought 35 dollars doesn't seem steep, keep this as food for though. I spend 4 dollars or less a day for lunch. That's my budget.

I like this product though. If I don't make this GB, and there is another shortly down the road... I'll be down.

Some of us really are THAT broke and can only buy things that make the car actually run. Thought 35 dollars doesn't seem steep, keep this as food for though. I spend 4 dollars or less a day for lunch. That's my budget.

I like this product though. If I don't make this GB, and there is another shortly down the road... I'll be down.
I understand completely how many people are facing hard time's right now.....

I will let this GI thread run it's course untell probably the end of February. Unless,the spot's get filled before that time come's.(boom02)

This is it though, there will be no more GI/GB thread's popping up from me.

The last GB I did, I told myself that would be it. But, the PM's I was getting made me try this one more time.....

I think we need to get this thread a lil more publicity somehow... there HAVE to be people who would at least wanna look into this. if this doesn't go through, I'll be taking it to a local engraver sometime this summer.

Tell you what though. I just made a little bit of doh-ray-me this weekend. I believe I might be changing my tune. Since you have until the end of Feb., I'll know before then. (I'll actually probably know before the week's over) I really just want the metal riveted one.

Here is a question I have. The stick on one, how well does it stick to the location where you have it at and is there a better place to put it? I guess I am wondering what sort of adheasive is used.

well, the coleman plant I work at blew up about 2 weeks ago, and well, im out of work and dont know how long it will last, cuz aperently they havent even started looking for someone to start repairs... but we have till the end of Feb to pay for these, so hopefully... keep my name on the list tho, ill sell myself for the 35 bucks if i have to lol

well, the coleman plant I work at blew up about 2 weeks ago, and well, im out of work and dont know how long it will last, cuz aperently they havent even started looking for someone to start repairs... but we have till the end of Feb to pay for these, so hopefully... keep my name on the list tho, ill sell myself for the 35 bucks if i have to lol
(moon)(rlaugh)

Sorry to hear about your job though.....Good luck finding another!

got these on the first GB and they look great, alot ppl thought they where stock, that how good they look.

Might have to get in on this for another set since i need to repaint the piece i have the plate on.

i want one for my yellow 3.5 but not sure about my orange one yet. Tomorrow i will now for sure if im getting them for both or only the yellow one b/c i might trade my orange one for a nice hatch back witha B16 and turbo

Holy crap MSPLife I didn't know you had two...

overzealous when they came out were you? had to make sure you had one from each production. No MP3? lol

yeah my orange one used to be Corrys, i mean i love the msp (is obiously) but i want to have something that will kill a 600whp moster as well thats why i might trade today.

Oh you bought Koreys. I see that now looking at the avatar. His car was sick too. I loved it. (threadjack over)

Back