GI: MSP partout

MSP parts car (rust, all mechanics worked, not blown)

20161025_191745.jpg20161025_191804.jpg
Final Update on this Thread: Engine rebuild complete on my main car, the parts car is up for grabs and some stuff has now been removed. I'm not willing to part this out extensively cause frankly i don't have the time, and the most desireable parts I might as well keep as spares. However if someone wants the entire car as is for $500 (needs to be trailered), it's yours. Entire turbo kit still on the car, engine, transmission, axles, most of the interior, racing harts...etc...
Thanks!

Patrick

original post:. I have a black mica MSP i picked up as a parts car and will be likely trying to part most of it out. Probably keeping the engine, trans and maybe ECU and couple other things as spares, but everything else is likely to be fair game.

I'll get more pictures and update details tonight! Everything is still on the car except the PO "stole" the stereo.

180k miles

edit: Forgot to mention, as far as in know the car is completely bone stock.
edit 2: pics! unfortunately most wouldn't upload but it is...a...complete...car. And it runs though has a decent oil leak somewhere. But keeping that anyway..

Parts that are gone from the parts car already (everything is present on the main rig):

Seatbelts (sold)
Rear Swaybar (sold)
rear bumper (sold)
driver side mirror (sold)
wheel caps (1 sold, rest cracked)
rear swaybar brackets
Tokico shocks (1 broken, 3 good)

Pat

Last edited:
wharper - your PM did go through and I've responded. the mazdaspeed scuff plates are in good shape.

Andyvr4 the price I was thinking does include both items pedals and knob. I have pics of both and there are some others interested in those items but you currently have dibs for 24 hours.

I THINK I've addressed everyone again, please holler again if I missed ya. Thanks!

pics sent to Andyvr4 earlier.

Rear bumper and passenger mirror sold to mspgtx! thanks bud!

1st post updated as such.

Last edited:
hey man. i think this swaybar i bought from you is defective. it's been a few weeks right? it's just been laying in the garage and not installing itself. you got any tips? jk lol. happy holidays. free bump!

hey man. i think this swaybar i bought from you is defective. it's been a few weeks right? it's just been laying in the garage and not installing itself. you got any tips? jk lol. happy holidays. free bump!

Dude, the mechanix must have slipped out of the box. haha you had me going for a sec though man! happy holiday's in every way.

Still have factory sub, amp, and deck?

I have one off my main rig but I can't guarantee it works. Didn't worry about it back in the day when I installed a new head unit. Could be fine, could need something. When I bought it it had 35k and the head unit failed within a couple weeks....you would be welcome to stop by and check it out if you're close enough. Hard to ship obviously.

Inrerested in stock turbo, radiator if in good condition (no browning/heat damage in the end tanks), door scuff plates, and pedals if these things are still available. PM with pictures 😀

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Inrerested in stock turbo, radiator if in good condition (no browning/heat damage in the end tanks), door scuff plates, and pedals if these things are still available. PM with pictures ��

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

cartracer, one of the two radiators i have should work for sure. 1 pedal is missing the sparco logo (fell out i guess?) and the scuff plates aren't perfect but not bad either, and the turbo is up for grabs but I haven't removed it yet. PM me offers, I can email the pics so PM me your email too! turbo has 180k on it as far as i know.

Pat

Bump for lots of good stuff left everyone! Ready to ship:

gauge cluster (separated from the surround plastic, easy to snap back together depending on what you want)
door cards
tail lights
mazdaspeed kick panels - decent condition but not perfect, one of the letters on one of them has rubbed off
sparco shift knob
sparco pedals - one of them is missing the sparco badge
mazdaspeed shift lever
stock SMIC
stock turbo pipes
stock air box

Also, I have both cars for sale and available for $4k cash including all goodies and parts and an extra block. If I can move them for 4k as-is I will, otherwise I will eventually build it back up into the car it deserves to be. Just hate for it to have already been sitting this long.

Also...PMs (finally) responded to. If I missed you try try again :) zoom

Everyone, As some of you have figured out, my progress in pulling parts has diminished to pretty much nothing at this point except a couple items that local guys have picked up. I now have both cars listed on craigslist. So this would make a great project with already some pretty sweet parts on there. I'm keeping the front mount but all stock parts are there as far as intercooler, and its got the vibrant. Pics later

Thanks for everyone I got to do business with on the parts car, and thanks for all the support over the years!

Pat

Back