*GI* Kartboy shifter with bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay i finally got my tracking number, lol. and if any body has a pic or knows where there is a pic of a MSP that has this shifter let me know i would like to see how much lower it gets.

Installed the Kartboy today. Smooth install. Seems to sit maybe an inch (if that much) lower and the throw from gear to gear is reduced pretty well I would say. I'm definately happy with it.

OMG! I love this thing!!! I installed it last night and it really was about a 30 minute install. It is truly amazing! I finally know why nobody sells them once they buy them! remarkable. And the service from Apex was absolutely awesome! I still can't believe I actually own a kartboy short shifter ;D

can you give me an estimate when mine might ship out? order number - apexr1-3157

as soon as i get mine, i'll be able to tell you all the gorey details, since i have an MSP shifter sitting here, too. i'll be able to take comparison pictures and provide measurements, if you want.

Yea that'd be great. Also I'm seriously interested. I just havnt been givin any info.

as soon as i get mine, i'll be able to tell you all the gorey details, since i have an MSP shifter sitting here, too. i'll be able to take comparison pictures and provide measurements, if you want.

Check the first page of this post, there is your info.
OK smerty how about who or where do i send my damn money to buy it? all i see on the page is 100 dollars .... that dosnt tell me much... really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back