GI: Carbon Fiber Hatch for P5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of starting the production this winter so I myself could get enought money for it ... but I will still ask a deposit for it to be shure I don`t get stuck to pay for another hatch ...

What would the price be for say 15 or 20 hatches? And are the hatches different from 02 to 03?

Holy s*** that's a much better price then what you originally posted! Might want to udpate your posts in the various local forums (OMC, TOP) because that's a BIG drop and may incite some further interest!

Holy s*** that's a much better price then what you originally posted! Might want to udpate your posts in the various local forums (OMC, TOP) because that's a BIG drop and may incite some further interest!

i did the CPQ and the Mazdas247.com and I was bored loll tonight I will post an ( OMC and TOP )

Do you know what the estimated weight is for the CF hatch? Anyone know the weight of our stock hatches? My guess is about 100lbs

How much of that weight is made up from the oe glass? Most of it. For real weight savings, you would need to replace it with polycarbonate.

Yeah we got 8(shocked). Come on guys i know Mazda made a few more P5's than that. Lets get this thing going!!!

Yeah we are quite close to the goal but I would really like to have a least 15 so it could be cheaper ... and for the weight I really don`t know

just posted a little add for this GI in a Team Pro5 thread so we'll see how many more we get from there!!!

question: so just by this list your going to make the hatches? you should really ask for a deposit down or something so u dont get screwed over in the end by people not buying what they said they would

i know this is just a GI but still, u should apply for AMV status and do that now

As far as I know Nick already looked in to it and is waiting approval from Antoine. as soon as there is approval i'm sure this thread will sprout a Group Buy thread.

At the same time nick is kinda taking his time so that he and all of us can save up money to buy these beauties. I think he was looking at about the end/ beginning of the year to see where were at.

Don't mean to put words in your mouth Nick. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thats about it BoPro5 I am not in the rush of making it now I was thinking around spring ... and when I will have all my interested people I will ask for a deposit which will be half of the amount so I dont get screwed loll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back