Gen1 mazdaspeed 3 wheels and custom exhaust

What would shipping be to 56001? And did you have them on your Protege? How'd they fit? What suspension setup did you have?

What would shipping be to 56001? And did you have them on your Protege? How'd they fit? What suspension setup did you have?

They will fit all setups as far as I know. They were on slammed coil overs and tokico illuminas with espelirs.

Shipping is 15 per wheel

Oh s***, that's too hard for me to resist. I'll for sure know after this weekend when I get paid. So I'll let ya know on Sunday if nobody else takes them!

That exhaust need any "massaging" to fit?
yes it's not a straight bolt up. number one, as the pics show- it's cut so needs rewelding. and it was bolted to my custom downpipe so it may not, and probably won't fit your stock downpipe.

I sadly don't think I'll be able to buy the rims at this point. Found out that new tires for them would be upwards of $500 for a cheap set, which will take me some time to get together. I'll keep watching the rims tho!

I sadly don't think I'll be able to buy the rims at this point. Found out that new tires for them would be upwards of $500 for a cheap set, which will take me some time to get together. I'll keep watching the rims tho!

all good man.

in other news- bump to the top!

Back