GB: Mazdaspeed3 T-Shirts- time to order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got mine. All i have to say is thank god i didnt get a small cause the medium is tight on me. They look great though

Still no ******* shirt! Does everyone else have theirs....or mine is the only one that isn't ******* here!?

Seriously....if this shirt isn't here by Monday I will be filing a complaint with Paypal. I am not one to make a big deal but I have no idea why it seems I am the only one without my shirt.

Just for the record....what way are these shirts being shipped?

They're being shipped via USPS... I got mine monday... You only ordered one right? And you're in Villa Park? That's ******* strange. I gotta pull mine out of the dryer for tommorow.

Seriously....if this shirt isn't here by Monday I will be filing a complaint with Paypal. I am not one to make a big deal but I have no idea why it seems I am the only one without my shirt.

Just for the record....what way are these shirts being shipped?

I think filing a complaint w/ paypal may be a little drastic.....youre just getting anxious...give it a bit and CALM THE HELL DOWN

Did you check his post a few pages back on shipping? He listed some zips and the approx shipping time, there was parcel post which was said could take 6-7 days. Which if the 25th is the day he shipped is still on time if you fit in the parcel post zips he listed. s*** happens with the Post Office so I wouldn't file anything until you haven't received it for at least 2 weeks, but I would talk with Bill before you do anything to see if he has any info for you.

Worst case scenario...your neighbor took it cuz he was jealous and cut the sleeves off to make it nice and comfortable to wear round town.(naughty)
I was thinking that it may have been delivered to the wrong house....BUT IT FINALLY CAME! After the Mazda meet of course!(drunk)

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. And Hectik1, sorry yours took so long to show up. Had me worried reading that. I just got home 30 minutes ago after spending all week in the hospital. Had me a nasty case of gall stones, hit like a tornado on Sunday morning, had some complications that delayed surgery. They finally operated yesterday, and I feel like a million bucks now! I no longer own a gall bladder, but I didn't need it anyhow.

Sorry for the lack of communication. My only net option was my Crackberry and that takes FOREVER to load forum pages & type responses- thus my phone call to meicalnissyen to alert you to my conundrum. He was more vague than I had imagined, probably thinking it best to guard my privacy (since he works in a medical profession).

Taking the next week off work to recuperate, will be logging in now & again.

Is there anyone out there who still hasn't received all their shirts?

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys. And Hectik1, sorry yours took so long to show up. Had me worried reading that. I just got home 30 minutes ago after spending all week in the hospital. Had me a nasty case of gall stones, hit like a tornado on Sunday morning, had some complications that delayed surgery. They finally operated yesterday, and I feel like a million bucks now! I no longer own a gall bladder, but I didn't need it anyhow.

Sorry for the lack of communication. My only net option was my Crackberry and that takes FOREVER to load forum pages & type responses- thus my phone call to meicalnissyen to alert you to my conundrum. He was more vague than I had imagined, probably thinking it best to guard my privacy (since he works in a medical profession).

Taking the next week off work to recuperate, will be logging in now & again.

Is there anyone out there who still hasn't received all their shirts?
HIPPA is cool

Your communication was flawless

post #159 was very clear, but some people like to put on a red rubber nose and shout "look at me"

the individual from villa park demonstrates why I like my cats and rat and fish WAY more than ....humans

HIPPA is cool

Your communication was flawless

post #159 was very clear, but some people like to put on a red rubber nose and shout "look at me"

the individual from villa park demonstrates why I like my cats and rat and fish WAY more than ....humans
I am not a clown by any means...so the insults are not appreciated. When I am the only one without the shirt (and the first one paid) I got frustrated. Plain and simple. I voiced my opinion...if you don't like it too bad.

^word.

He got his shirt, so all is good. It's not like the Bill had anything to do with how fast the post office works in Villa Park, IL.

^word.

He got his shirt, so all is good. It's not like the Bill had anything to do with how fast the post office works in Villa Park, IL.

And there's the long and short of it.

I did receive one interesting PM about a shirt. One of our peers here ordered 2 shirts- one white, one grey. As with all of the two-fer orders, his shirts were folded by me and stuffed into one envelope together.

Somehow, when he received them, he said that the grey shirt, and only the grey shirt, stank of fish. How one of the two shirts could develop an odor is beyond me, but I was very worried about the situation, since this was a custom order and there are no extras.

Luckily, he reported back that the odor was taken care of by a quick trip thru the laundry. Color me relieved!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back