GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so i have some final pricing along with options
1.front calipers with brackets,pads,and regular rotors $425
2.front calipers with brackets,pads,and drilled/slotted rotors $525
3. front calipers with brackets and pads $300
4. front calipers with brackets $250
5. looking into a few other options for people rear setup prices(pending fix) and also just slotted rotors
all prices are shipped to the lower 48 USA

ive decided not to do the powder coating option im sure everyone can have someone local have it done and be able to see the actual color in person.everyones computer is different when it comes to actual color and it would be too easy for someone to be unhappy with the color they recieve better off having someone local do it for u.

Last edited:
If you want I can edit the title to remove "GI" or you can create a new one if you like. I can also move this to the official GB section unless you want it left here. LMK (2thumbs)

the rotor size is 12.6inch 330mm. not 12.2.

ya i believe your right.i was mis informed by another thread when i started this.but ya these ARE mazdaspeed 6 front brakes so if the speed 6 are 12.6 then thats what they are.i plan on measuring them when i get to the shop

oh and BTW i would also consider trades for people who lack funding but have perfomance parts that they are willing to trade.and ill cover the cost or part of the cost depending on the trade deal

I think the prices are great...really interested. I got some questions:

1. Do you have a set of calipers with brackets on hand...cause I'd love to see what I'd be getting. Pictures please!

2. So are these OEM Mazdaspeed 6 calipers!? They must be a replacement part company..right?

3. Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I think the prices are great...really interested. I got some questions:

1. Do you have a set of calipers with brackets on hand...cause I'd love to see what I'd be getting. Pictures please!

2. So are these OEM Mazdaspeed 6 calipers!? They must be a replacement part company..right?

3. Do you ship to Canada?

Thanks!

ya great point ill get some pics up asap

they are not purchased OEM from mazda,but they are OEM specific which means they meet all factory specs

i can ship to canada yes but shipping to canada (or other then the lower 48) would be additional cost due to shipping

still interested in the regular rotors, but would like to know just slotted roars as well. (Front)

AHHHH the ******* caliper is seized now and I burned my finger. I need some brakes now. i'll pay(kissass) Can I have these things by tomorrow?

Last edited:
So a front set up with just slotted rotors is $525 or is that drilled and slotted? I'm interested in just slotted.

Payment sent

recieved thank you.i know i said i would ship monday but unfortunately im under water and losing the fight.i dunno if youve watched the news but if you havent check out rhode island news were are completely flooded out cars floating away dumpsters foalting down the roads roads actually washing away its crazy.im going to try my best to ship today (wed the 31st)

my apology
-curtis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back