GB: CorkSport Mazda Protege Skid Tray

Gwynne_

Announcing a group buy for the Mazdaspeed/Mazda Protg Skid Tray.
Normally $249.00. Group buy $62.75 off (25%) $186.75+shipping

Picture3.jpg

Skid Tray Features:
Fits 2001-2003 Mazda Protege, 2002-2003.5 Mazdaspeed Protege, Protege 5
Easy access to the oil filter: The CorkSport Protg Skid Plate includes a large opening to access the oil drain plug and oil filter.
Designed for maximum ground clearance which will minimize problems on lowered cars
One piece, precision bent angled design: Offers a more complete seal to handle harsh conditions and provide smoother airflow under the front side of the car.
0.090” precision machined aluminum: Maximizes strength while adding minimal weight to the vehicle
CorkSport Service and Support: Receive a 2 year warranty, full color installation instructions, all of the needed installation hardware, and knowledgeable telephone installation support

Group Buy Requirements:
• Minimum 5 committed buyers for group buy pricing
• Group Buy pricing will end April 9, 2012

Current GB List
@repthemazdas
@o0n8
@Outlawstar98
@UncleShrek
@bfowler
@JayG1989

Last edited:
cool! i know it dosent fit the 99-00 front sub frame but i can make it work!! i need this to pertect my goods and i dont have any what so ever skid plates on the bottom so i really need this! put me down!

cool! i know it dosent fit the 99-00 front sub frame but i can make it work!! i need this to pertect my goods and i dont have any what so ever skid plates on the bottom so i really need this! put me down!

I have added your name to the inital thread post. Thanks!

You are absolutely correct! Wow. sorry for the confusion. I have updated the pricing to reflect the $249 that is shown on the website. That makes the updated GB price $186.75. Even Better!

even more in now (breakn)

How much does shipping usually go for on these? I'm in as I can make it work for the 99-00 as well, but not going in if shipping is out of control.

How much does shipping usually go for on these? I'm in as I can make it work for the 99-00 as well, but not going in if shipping is out of control.

Shipping is around $45 to the east coast via UPS Ground. What is your zip code?

-Derrick

Back