GB: CorkSport Mazda Protege Skid Tray

whats the estimated shipping cost? i got a $200.00 budget to spend possible PM and lmk

What is your zip code?

when is the money due?

Once we have five on the list, we can collect money and ship. The GB pricing will be good until 4/9/12 providing we have at least five committed buyers.

I'm In! I'll make it work with the Gtspec 4point bar.

Im in. Please put my name on tha list.

@Outlawstar98 @UncleShrek. You have both been added to the list. We need one more taker!

If you can gwynne, PM me when I can buy it from the site. Cause I will forget LOL Subscribed to, to many pages.

I think im in on this soon. How much would shipping be to calgary,alberta canada t2e1p1?

i'm likely in....is local pickup an option?

No problem! We are open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri. If you are in that get's us to the magic number.Give Derrick a call and he can place the order manually 360-260-2675. Let me know if you want in on this!

Last edited:
I need to hurry up and fix my car so that I can validate buying one. Cause I for damn sure need it.

so this is what im doin for the 99-00 guys. im getting 4, plates in, 1 1/2 inch wid and the thickness of the skid plate and how ever long they have to be and im drilling holes big enough for the bolts and then bolt it up and done!

plate.png

all right, count me in on the group buy! i will probibly pick up the mps intake at the same time

Back