Garrett GT28RS Disco Potato 10k miles $650 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

boostedmsp

:
2003.5 Titanium Grey Metallic Mazdaspeed Protege
*I realize I typed greddy instead of garrett in the title..... waiting on an admin to change*

Up for sale is a used Garrett GT28rs Disco Potato with 10k miles and no shaftplay. I purchased it with the intent of using it and just need to sell it to pay off some debt. My goal is to get my debt down and mod later :p My loss is your gain though because this turbo will put more pep in your MSP or protege swap.

28rs turbo .64a/r with stock s-pipe $650 shipped. Turbo is already clocked and WG modified for use with a MSP. Will come with a 3" SRI if I can find it :(

IMG_0276.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Last edited:
I think you meant Garrett.. not GReddy lol.

Pretty good deal though. Wish I could afford it, would go great with the Steedspeed manifold and PEP downpipe.

Man i tell ya, big fail on my part.
Garrett GT28rs.

How do I get an admin to change the title?

WILL ENTERTAIN ALL OFFERS, I NEED THIS SOLD ASAP!

Last edited:
Keep the offers coming guys no solid offers yet first $600 gets it.

can't believe there isn't more interest! I know people are broke but I need this gone!

We're all poor man.. if I wasn't in the same situation as you I would've bought this when I first saw it. I'm even contemplating selling my Steedspeed manifold that I haven't installed yet so I can clear off some debt :(

Got a couple of bites so hopefully this will be gone tomorrow! If anyone is holding out show your cards now!

No. I think I am going crazy but if someone buys soon they can have this for $550 shipped......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back