Funny comment about the MSP

For those who follow it also, The new Official XBOX magazine mentioned 2 seperate racing games (NFS:U and SegaGT2OL) and said both games would be better had they included the Mazdaspeed Protege. I was thinking that exact same thing! He also mentioned that Sega GT 2 OL would include a LOT more cars. He said it's mainly an online game and the offline version wa pretty bland and just a re-vamp of the original....XboxLive is where it's at!

Being a fight club fanatic ...

This is your life, and your dying one minuite at a time"

Its "This is your life, and its ending one minute at a time". ;) Plus, I think that might be considered breaking the first two rules ...

:p I didnt mention where it was from. I heard it in a song, that it was remixed into.

Did it happen to be Brad Pitt saying that? If so, its a chemical brother's mix of one of the songs on the FC soundtrack. I believe it was called "This is your life".

Yeap that was it. I got the free demo of the soundtrack at my old job before I left there.

Sorry turbo matty p, We have hijacked the crap out of your thread ;). Spicy, if i knew your email/sn, i'd continue there ;).

no doubt....

I bet if your traveling back through and you see yourself traveling forward through time it's probably not a good idea to stare at yourself......my point is this....corn is good isn't it?

Does any car game have a protege besides GT2 with the sport 20?

not that I know of....my favorite GT car of all time was the AWD protge turbo....this was long before I ever owned a mazda. It was just amazing!!

nope not that i can think of. Although likle Matty said before he got jacked Sega GT Online is gonna have expanded car lists so keep your fingers crossed. Besides even with the Need for Speed franchise deciding not to suck ass anymore there is still only one driving game and that is Gran Turismo!

Back