Full UK spec brochure is now available.......

Do you use the auto release?
I don't as i find the release doesn't operate quick enough, just wondering if thats the issue?

Yes, if you order the 175 engined SportNav.

Got a big brochure while I was in the other day. Mine had to have new rear calipers due to the parking brake sticking.

Do you use the auto release?
I don't as i find the release doesn't operate quick enough, just wondering if thats the issue?

That WAS the issue. One rear brake started getting hot and when driving off the brake (auto release) it would pull down on that side. There are modified calipers and they are so different in how they operate. It used to feel like it was pulling on the parking brake but now it comes off instantly on taking power. Both sides, one disc and new pads were fitted under warranty. I can send you the TSB if you like?

Still got the same daft restriction on the radar cruise control - you can't have it with the stone leather!

I'd be pretty happy to have a colour choice beyond black or white.

Then there's the 2.2D with manual you can get.

I don't want to hear your whining! (no)

(rlaugh)

Still got the same daft restriction on the radar cruise control - you can't have it with the stone leather!

That's an odd one.....I imagine you can get stone leather on the top trim level? In the US radar cruise is included in the top spec and you can choose black or parchment leather for more exterior colours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No such restriction here on our top spec. Very strange for you guys

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Which is called pure white with contrast stitching here

Different strokes for different folks. Regional market research at its best...

That whole no radar cruise with white interior baffles me. An otherwise identical car with black interior gets radar cruise?

Last edited:
Different strokes for different folks. Regional market research at its best...

That whole no radar cruise with white interior baffles me. An otherwise identical car with black interior gets radar cruise?

Sort of. We pay 800 (about 1000 USD) for the safety pack or 1600 for the radar sensing cruise control and safety pack combo. All models get the bog standard cruise free.

Different strokes for different folks. Regional market research at its best...[/QUOTE/]

Agreed

Said it before, thank the marketing & management boffins for weird decisions

Back