FULL PART OUT, gauging interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, its sad to say that the protege is no longer. Not too long ago myself and a friend of mine were on the freeway. at about 12:30 am, a rouge semi wheel bounced over the median and smashed into the center of the windshield, tearing the roof off the car and stuffing it in the back seat. Luckily, we both got away with only cuts and bruises.

The car itself is in good condition, minus the roof of course. the A-pillars are a little bent but thats about as far as the damage goes. Everything on the car is for sale. The engine was rebuilt at 92,000 miles by Michigan Motor Exchange. It now has approx. 40,000 miles on it, and the body of the car has 135,000. It was turbocharged at the beginning of January this year, so the kit dosent have many miles on it. the engine runs strong and turbo spools fine.

The list of mods goes as follows:
GT28RS turbo (.86 a/r turbine housing)
7 psi internal wastegate
stock MSP exhaust manifold
Corksport S/J pipes (jet hot coated)
Greddy RS bov
Altered Customs FMIC w/ MAF relocation
oil filter sandwich plate and all oil/water lines
Autometer vac/boost gauge
AEM wideband
Tokico Blues
Racing beat springs
Mazdaspeed axle-back exhaust
VIS Carbon fiber hood has a fair amount of fading, but that can be easily fixed (painted 22v on the sides)
17" Motegi FF7 wheels with Yokohama S-Drive tires (tires are shot though)

i will be taking parts off of the car shortly and posting an actual FS thread, this thread is just to get an idea of what people would be most interested in. also keep in mind that this is a FULL part out, even stock parts will be for sale.

pics of the wreck are here http://s295.photobucket.com/albums/mm125/w00t_2008/RIP%20Mazda/

Wow! It's amazing nobody was seriously hurt. Glad to hear it was only cuts and bruises. GLWS.

Damn good to hear you and your friend made it out safe.

I'd be interested in your passenger side mirror assembly

Sorry about the loss and nice to head you two are fine. Id be interested in the suspension and wideband.

damn sorry bout that good thing no one got hurt. but i wanted to tell u that the car is fixable. how much for the hole car?

haha everyone loves the s and j pipes. good to here ur all good and i may be interested in the turbo and if the manifold is in good shape i could use that too...mine is cracking :/

hellz yeah. I already have a CS j pipe that I bought from here for $50 a while back and now I just need the s pipe to go with it. I have missed out on three different opportunities to get the CS s pipe and each time, they were up for sale when I didn't have the money yet. and I really don't see myself spending $350 right now on the one piece that CS offers.

wow... never got to see the pics. glad everyone is ok.

good luck with sale mike. you could easily have the first convertible protege!

Thanks for the interest everyone. I'm not taking any dibs yet, just getting a feel for the most wanted parts so i can get those off first. I'm going to start taking parts off this weekend, figuring out prices, and making an official FS thread, so keep a lookout. Feel free to post or PM me with stuff you would be interested in so i can get it taken off the car. As far as body pieces go, it might be hard for me to ship them, so local pickup is preferred. I'll see what i can do, the skirts shouldn't be too much of an issue though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back