fuel cut cure!!

XhardcoreMSPX

:
2003.5 MAZDASPEED Protege
hey ive tried everything to safely and effectively cure the fuel cut for my MSP
(this will also work on the new miata's)
SPLIT SECOND
go to www.splitsec.comyou need to call these guys and have them make you a VC2 Current Clamp it costs about $85 shipped
you will then hook it up to your Mass Air Flow Sensor, a little adjusting
and no more fuel cut!!
for more questions or ordering call

SHOWDOWN MOTORSPORTS (419)578-4658
Tell them BILLY sent you
https://securestore.hosting4less.co...t2/merchant.mvc
any other questions e-mail me @ xhardcorebillx@hotmail.com

I love having a piggy..never have to worry about things like this!

The msp at MPI dyno'd runnin like 15psi & no fuel cut!(laugh)

i just got the vc2 current clamp in the mail today and was wondering if anyone had any clearl cut instructions on how to install this thing, i know where the ecu and the maf sensor is but i don't know which wires to hook it up to, if you guys have any tips or suggestions you could either PM me or post, thanks

connect to the middle wire on the maf plug, ground the other wire, attach to vacume line and your done.

there are two wires, ones a ground and one goes to the green wire off the maf, doesnt matter which u connect to what, then there should be a nipple to hook up a hose, that goes to a boost/vac source. its real easy

(boom05)
wicked said:
because if you order the JOE P it maybe a few months before you get it.
Or never! I sent 45$ 6 months ago for a MBC and never recieved s***! (notcool) I went ahead and spent another 60$ on a turbonetics and got it in about 36 hours. I'd love to end fuel cut but I will not send Joe P s***!

We have a fuel cut cure that we have developed.. it does not have as many features as the JoeP but we will likely sell it at about 50 bucks each.. if someone experiences fuel cut currently and is interested in testing ours for us then I can hook you up with a better deal. I have already designed it, built two of them, and done oscilliscope testing and failure analysis on it (what happens when something fries!) We just want to confirm it in a car before we openly sell them. It is important to us to make sure our products are top notch.

I can also customize it for specific needs as well and have additional outputs. Also, we stand by our products and if it ever fried or you found it didn't work we'll replace it for free.

If you haven't heard of me or NSNMotorsports feel free to talk to people to get an idea.. SMP3000, DominoY2K1, Bigg Timm, Pro5, and others know me pretty well.

If you have questions just let me know!

Thanks!

Steve
sales@nsnmotorsports.com

My experiences with Joe were also good. I didn't buy anything, but he was very friendly when we were talking about products, he could have easily been a dick to me but didn't.

Just wanted to mention one other point about using an FCD. You are clamping a signal to the ECU, so it means that no matter how much air is going into the engine the ECU only thinks there is a certain amount going in (just below the limit before it freaks out essentially). That means as you cross that limit you get more and more lean as you pump in more air because the ECU only does so much. This is somewhat ok because the MSP is supposedly a good bit rich in open loop. However, at some point you will be far too lean and initiate detonation. Keep that in mind if you use anyone's FCD, there is no way around that fact!

Thanks!

Steve

an FCD shouldnt cost that much ... i might have a cheaper solution for you.

We didn't like the fact the JoeP's is boost activated instead of voltage. Focus made a few prototypes and we should try them on my car soon. I'll let you know

Back