FS: Whoosh custom 3" turbo inlet with HKS intake

Status
Not open for further replies.

xcoldr1cex

:
2007 Mazdaspeed3 GT
This intake/inlet was on whoosh's famous MS6. He fabricated a one piece inlet and intake in all 3" piping, painted black. He also added a small 1" pipe for BPV recirculation purposes, which is currently capped off to run VTA. There are several scratches on the bottom of the inlet portion which will be totally hidden when installed. Fits on MS6's with a race battery and MS3's with removal of the battery box or relocation of the ECU. Buy this excellently constructed piece and get a piece of ms6 history! haha.

SOLD

jtx8k7.jpg

Last edited:
i have a few questions..any pics of it installed on the car?? this inlet/intake fits passed the battery tray on a speed6?? the only reason i ask is because its a tight fit in there and having installed all of the other inlets a 3" pipe seems like it wouldnt fit, or be really tight to get it too fit.. just trying to get some answers for potential buyers..one of them me possibly lol..

i thought so..i may be interested.. does anyone have any idea what tray is needed.. that doesnt look like the CP-E tray.. i know what battery i need..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back